Prestige master discussion EVERYBODY READ!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Prestige master discussion EVERYBODY READ!!!

in reply to Manuel070

more prestiges will be released sooner or later once you hit PM like i did yesterday if you log into elite it shows that you are ready for the next prestige also shows you the icon which is now added to the avatars for this site (infact i changed mine to it on here to get a better look at what it looks like) so the Q is when will they release....

TBH the quicker the patch for those who have glitched the better for the LEGIT PM's like my self but who knows

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to Manuel070

actually my mistake its not that icon but more like a plane under a yellow triangle lol as shown below

http://i.imgur.com/T0sCmLK.jpg>

Level 14

in reply to Manuel070

I wouldnt be so worried about glitchers. i think its dumb that they are not being delt with but it doesnt change the fact that I have 5 levels to go to get PM.  At least i think its 5 Iv, 10prestige level 50.  At this point there are probally just as many legit master prestigers as glitch prestigers, especially after this weekend, What would be worse is if they added 5 more levels like in mw3 I was 1 away and then the next day I was 6.  ERR.  I dont see why people care so much about online communites validating your success. If you did it  good for you if you cheated, good for you, Im doing it because I want to.

Level 4

in reply to Manuel070

You see - I have a problem with that.

Now you say you want an option to stop at P10 L55. But, what about when people still report you at P10 L55 - or even P9 L55?

The Prestige-Master glitch quite simply allows you to copy someone's profile/stats onto yours. So, if the source is a PM - then the destination is a PM; however, if the source is L8 P55 with all guns diamond - then so will the destination be.

In other words - the Prestige-Master glitch can be done for any prestige-any-level (not necessarily only the PM level) - someone can copy out a profile at Pres7 Lvl 50 - what then?

MN

Level 11

in reply to Manuel070

I agree, it would have been nice to have (or add) the option to PM and not simply roll over to it once you get all level 55 XP.  I do think they will release additional Prestiges though since BO2 is very easy to level up on - I think the way they reward players for nearly everything they do within the game rewards people who play better and play the objective - good players will, and have, max out extremely fast as compared to previous titles.

So, while it would have been nice to combat the massive amounts of PM glitchers, I'm sure in the near future, none of it will matter anyway.

Level 16

in reply to Manuel070

I got to Prestige Master legitimitally just to be called a cheater/glitcher. So, i reset my stats because i did not want to be called one & accidenetally get banned (my friend did and was legit Prestige Master).

Level 2

in reply to kidisgood961

So because you were afraid of being called a cheater, you reset yourself? The real world is going to be a rough one for you.

And no one has ever been banned for being a legit Prestige Master. If your friend was banned, he got busted for breaking the rules. Good try though.

Level 40

in reply to Manuel070

screw, I recently hit master prestige from the recent double xp weekend. If some little nerd wants to copy an account thats fine, Ill have no problem watching him struggle to stay off the bottom of the leader board.

Level 6

Studios