Prestige-Master worries

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Prestige-Master worries

in reply to Darkkyy

Darkkyy wrote:

Thanks for all the helpful comments Guys i wont reply to the Hate comments not worth it.....

You confuse hate with objectivity. Matter of fact is if you are legit your legit (why tell us) if you cheated you cheated (you should be perma banned)

Either case I care = 0.00

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Darkkyy

Hello,

Firstly, congrats on reaching MP legit. I am sure 3arc will check all the usual spots before banning people so you shouldn't have too many worries there.

I would also like to ask that people stop calling these exploiters 'hackers', they are not worthy of that title, hackers (both good and bad) are very intelligent people with dedication and expertise in their given area. These MP exploiters are nothing more than trash that stumbled across a coding error and took advantage of it.

Hackers do not share their knowledge or advertise it publicly without the knowledge of annominity, these MP exploiters saw a video on YouTube and copied it, wheres the intelligence in that, MP exploiting it no different to hiding behind the power switch or near the lava pool on tranZit (This is what you call cheating nothing more nothing less).

Don't give these fools a title of 'hacker', hackers would be trying to gain information or break 3arc servers to gather information from PSN store or something along them lines for malicious intent or would be hired to stop 'black hats' from being able to do it by finding security holes and fixing them.

Level 6

in reply to Ap0ca1yp3e

Thanks for the kinds word man i appreciate it ,

After all im just going to trust Treyarch. I´m assuming they have very big amounts of information that they use properly. thanks again

Level 1

in reply to Darkkyy

what is an acceptable time for PM then?

i hit it after approx 8 days, i cant remember exactly, i played 2 Double xp weeekends and im an average player - 1.15 kdr and 330 SPM, i play mainly HC KC.i get accused of using cheats etc and whilst this does annoy me, im not worried as i am sure it will be fairly easy for them to check it out.

my point is that if i can do it in 8 days, im sure decent players can do it much faster.

if you work your way through the challenges and weapons the xp comes real fast.

darkkyy - what is your psn gamertag so the doubters can "check up" on you

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

actualy ur might true for everyone who wants to check my PSN: DarkProd154

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Darkkyy

There is one factor nobody seems to take into account with this time played malarky.

I played heaps of public combat training on my account. It ranks you up (slowly), it counts towards gun stats and I may add it does not count for time played. [atleast it didnt when the game first came out]

So, due to this I was level 45 with only about 4 hrs play time. (4 hours normal play time, and a heap of time in CT) Looks a bit dodgy being lv 45 in 4hrs doesnt it? but in my case it aint.

So there is a small chance that the time played is not a true reflection of how much time the player has actually spent playing the game.

Just to add, 5 days does seem excessivley quick. I took 17hours to prestige in mw3 & thats pretty quick, to prestige in about 12 hours is insane.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

On MW3 I was the 1000th Ranked in Domination till i took a break for 2-3 Months i know my time is very quick because i know that i´m a good player. i was one of the first in the world to hit prestige 3 In BLOPS2

And i just checked one of my friends History hes prestige 8 with 3 days played but he only plays on the xp weekends

Level 1

in reply to Darkkyy

Why would you only play on double xp weekends? Not a true gamer.

Level 1

in reply to superjonCA

Plus, I notice if I take breaks from these kinds of games for extended periods, it does take time to actually get back into it. Several games at least.

Level 48

in reply to Darkkyy

5 days is rare but legit. There are a group on youtube I believe Tmrtn (I may have spelled his youtube handle wrong) was part of it that did a live stream when the game came out going from level 1 to prestige master taking turns in shifts with other youtube commentators and they reached master prestige in just over 5 days played.

Level 3

Studios