Please fix hardcore ASAP! Here is how (Treyarch please read)

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: Please fix hardcore ASAP! Here is how (Treyarch please read)

in reply to trialstardragon

Why not have a moshpit of them all? Personally, the only hardcore mode I play is Hardcore Kill Confirmed. I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to keep the most popular hardcore modes and just add one more playlist with a moshpit of Demolition, Headquarters, ect. They have the chaos moshpit for Nuketown with what seems like every game type.

Also, my favorite game type is FFA and I didn't play it hardcore because of the spawn delay. Take the spawn delay out and I think it would of been a much more popular choice.

Level 2

in reply to Cronkd

They tried moshpits in BO a lot of players hated it and complained until it was removed because those players only wanted to play their specific playlist and nothing else. So though yes moshing would give more choices not everyone likes it or will accept it. So it causes issues for them when they try this at times.

Plus not all core playlists work well with hc because of how the game play works.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

After thinking about it I think you're right. It's going to be a pain trying to capture flags and bomb sites all game playing hardcore.

Although I think Hardcore Hardpoint would work out pretty well, and I'm still a firm believer that Hardcore FFA with no spawn delay would be awesome!

Level 2

in reply to darkjedix89

All might be too much for this stupid system but I'm sure many players play softcore atm because their favorite gamemode isn't available in the Hardcore playlists.

More gamemodes, or at least a mixed objective based list, would be the least they should do though.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to darkjedix89

Would be fantastic if they'd add HC team tactical or moshpit, just putting in the game modes that don't have their own playlist

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to darkjedix89

If they didn't want to split the userbase up so much, they wouldn't of implemented League Play.

Level 2

in reply to darkjedix89

I loved MW3 because HC domination and HC headquaters were the best game modes to play.

Level 12

Studios