Petition : Will not buy DLC

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Petition : Will not buy DLC

Show the developers, we want answers, not dlc. We all seem to know and acknowledge there is a problem with this game. We love Call of Duty, not Call of Dootie. I don't want new maps, I want the game I paid for to work as close to normal as possible.  Please sign below.

psn id Kushion_kill3r

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Petition : Will not buy DLC

in reply to swedishswaler

Signing does what?

Don't buy if you don't want to.  Loss of potential revenue is key, signing a name isn't.

(oh, and btw... signed)

LOL

Activision Ambassador

Just wondering but what if this game that you paid for is working as close to normal as possible? So then, would you be buying the DLC?

Level 40

You already bought the game not buying the DLC isn't going to hurt their wallet.. I Don't see the point in buying DLC for COD franchise as a whole I Might buy one but I don't think it's even worth it..

I've played COD Mw and bought the one DLC and didn't enjoy it..

I've played COD BO and bought one of the 4 DLC's and didn't enjoy it..

SO moral of the Story is I don't like COD DLC's because I feel they are boring and bland.. But that is just me..

Level 3
Highlighted

First, we do not allow Petitons on the forums. Please review the Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct.   Second, there are several active threads regarding the purchase of DLC already on the forums. Please do a search and contribute your thoughts to those existing threads.

Claire JeepChick

Studios