Perement unlocked tokens

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Perement unlocked tokens

im on prestige 6 never had a perement unlock token since the start and the prestige bonus just locks up when i prestige im getting sick of the game also the people on the playstation who cheat was on this morning and the lagging was getting stupid im trying to play the game the best i can also getting de-ranked not for the first time a lot of hard game play for what if someone can tell me about why im not getting perement unlocks that would be good

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Perement unlocked tokens

in reply to rouge_general

The permanent unlock token is found on your create a class page, select the item you want to unlock and then follow instructions in bottom right hand corner, not sure which button it is as I'm on Xbox and we have to use RB

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to rouge_general

After you have prestiged, in your create a class, go to the item you want to permanently unlock, press R1

Level 1

in reply to blackwidow_pt

Is the permanent unlock permanent, or only till the next prestige level?

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

If you use a permanent unlock token on an item you will be able to access it straight away when you unlock custom classes, regardless of what level it should unlock

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to Alky6

well regular tokens unlock it till the next prestige....so why would you think the permanent unlock token would do the same thing? well to answer your question once you use the permanent unlock token it will stay unlock forever. so it is wise to try to use it on something that is at a highlevel that you like, like claymores, skorpions, an81 and so on

Level 5

Studios