Peacekeeper Iron Sight Design...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Peacekeeper Iron Sight Design...

Why does there have to be two relatively thick vertical pieces on each side helping screw in the circular part of the sight?

It's 2033, why does the sight (that's already snapped into the rail system) have to be further secured into place?

Don't get me wrong, this iron sight isn't terrible, but there's no good reason why it can't be better.

Level 7
8 REPLIES

Re: Peacekeeper Iron Sight Design...

in reply to SuspectOnFootPS

It's actually screwed into the rail system at the base...so it's not going to fall off or anything.

Level 7

I picked up the Peacekeeper off the ground in a match last night and got two kills with it right away. I found the iron sights to be better than any I've used on the default guns. After the match I noticed it was added to my classes as "new" and had the reflex available because of the 2 kills. I'm just downloading the Revoloution map pack now so I ended up with the Peacekeeper early.  It seemed like a pretty stable gun, and like I said I liked the iron sights

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

Really it's better than the iron sights on the:

MTAR

SWAT

M27

Scar-H

All you need is a thin circle with a hairpoint in the front or a simple U shaped sight

Level 7

SuspectOnFootPS3 wrote:

Really it's better than the iron sights on the:

MTAR

SWAT

M27

Scar-H

Yes.

Level 22

Believe me there is some crazy vibrations going when automatic gun cycles. The screws may be to adjust the sight. The thing I hate is V iron sights, new guns don't have V shaped rear sights, cause they suck!

Level 2

Please tell me why the peacekeeper has two kinds of iron sights

Level 1

The iron sights are a bit clunky but they're usable. On most guns I use the iron sights because I couldn't be bothered wasting a point on an optic when it isn't really necessary.

Level 23
Highlighted

The beauty if the Peacekeeper is that with a good connection you can lay those iron sights over an almost invisible target across the map and vaporize it. 

Level 20

Studios