Payed for season pass yesterday, no option to download maps??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Payed for season pass yesterday, no option to download maps??

Okay guys im sure there is a few peeps who are in the same boat as me.

I purchased the season pass yesterday for Black Ops by going through the PS Store.

After confirming purchase it said something along the lines of "download all" which i clicked on.

In the store under View Downloads, there are 4 Season Pass files which are all 100kb.

I have clicked on and reinstalled all 4 files several times.

Now i believe i should then go into the game, fire up Multiplayer and select store in there.

When i do and selects "Maps" it just says THERE ARE NO ITEMS IN THE STORE AT THIS TIME.

What the hell have a i done wrong.

I received an email from the Sony Playstation store basically saying thanks for the purchase so wtf

Cheers

Finnster

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Payed for season pass yesterday, no option to download maps??

in reply to finnster68

aaaaahh shitzen, i think i just worked out my problem.

Heres a curly one for any of you gurus out there.

I bought my Black Ops brand new here in Australia through Ebay.

What i didnt realise at the time was the guy i bought it off was importing the copies.

So in essence i have an American version i believe, on the side of the box it has the number 1 for region

Now i have purchased an Season Pass which would be for an Australianh account so imguessing thats why the maps are not showing for downloading.

Anyone think of an easy solution.

If i just go and buy an Australian copy of BO2 im guessing i cant just through it in and load it up, or can i ?

Level 1

in reply to finnster68

WHAT happened to me I am in MEXICO AND MY GAME IS NOT ME AMERICAN AND APPEARS THE OPTION TO BUY NOW DEASCARGARLOS AND SEASON PASS

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to finnster68

It's bcuz the PS store is doing maintenance, once it's finish you will be able to download #Revolution, it's happen to a lot with maintenance starting around 5pm ct time US

Level 4

in reply to AKi_nG

seems like the store is always downfor mint.

Level 2

Studios