PTFO!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PTFO!!!!!!!

in reply to PainofJustice

You should know sir as you're the expert, Have a nice day.

Level 24

in reply to Thesandman11

thank you

Level 16

in reply to DeEwBoT

I'll play the objective when its worth playing. I hate getting yelled at to take 'B' when the entire enemy team is camping it out while my team feeds them kills. You have to secure the area before you can capture the flag. Something these hotheaded parties never seem to understand

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Securing the perimeter, secures the objective. Makes sense.

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to DeEwBoT

Here's a few things to think about and it's coming from an objective player who often leads both lobbies in objective captures.

1. Playing with randoms is a mixed bag.  Sometimes you are going to get people that work well together for the win and sometimes you are not.  Learn to recognize which you have early in the match and adjust your playstyle accordingly.  Trying to be superman on a team that has no intention of winning will only frustrate you more.

2. If you find yourself on a team that doesn't play the objective.  Know that there is literally nothing that you can do to salvage the win by yourself.  So take this moment to work on getting kills with whatever gun you would like to work on.  You have zero obligation to your team at this point.  So you might as well make good use of your time.

3. Once the match is over if you don't wish to keep working on your weapon of choice then find a new lobby.  Eventually you'll come across a good one and then you should stick with it for as long as it lasts.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Spoken like a true solo player....

Level 48

in reply to DeEwBoT

I play domination only and will always start every match nby playing the objective.  The only thing thing that will change me is if the rest of my team aren't.  I've lost count how many times I have been the only person capping the first flag.  My "team mates" are off running to, well nowhere half the time.  In those matches I will take a decision based on my mood.  I will either just carry on playing for kills like the rest or quit the match.  There's no point geting into a rage over it, it will continue to happen forever and a day. 

Treyarch had a master plan to encourage people to play the objective.  Like their "we are going to stop quick scoping" and other master plans, it failed.  I seem to recall Treyarch saying the game had been set up to be able to tweak points for scorestreaks and so forth.  The idea being if the game wasn't going how they intended they would do something about it.  In the first weeks they tweaked the UAV points and unless I missed something have done nothing since.  They are obviously happy that people ignore the objectives.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

Theres no reason to cap the home flag, I never do, it gives me an advantage on the people running towards B and what is 50 points going to do towards a scorestreak?

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

Hey man, every penny counts!!!!

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

I figure that the couple of kills I get by catching them unaware will more than make up for it.

Level 25

Studios