Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3 freezing?

in reply to greaTm

I'll try that thanks.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Kahnsfury

Yeah last couple of days numerous screen freeze with exception to one it always occurs at the end of the match.

Uk, Textures installed, on a two month old super slim.

Level 30

in reply to djlinz

I've tried restoring file system aswell and that doesnt fix the problem either. What I cant understand is how so many players who are having the same problem and are discussing it on forums and putting forward complaints via the correct channels are being ignored and no-one is trying to fix the problem.

Level 1

in reply to djlinz

+1 djlinz Mine freezes up about twice daily. Had Sony go thru everything with me and nothing wrong with the console. This game should have had lots more R&D before coming out for public play. You know when Avtivision has a phone support where you should actually be able to talk to someone, BUT for two weeks has been closed due to high volume of calls. So i guess if they know they are having a problem with a game. They close there phome lines. Supposed to be from 11am - 8pm but EVERYTIME i have tried and i mean within a sec, of them opening the lines supposedly they are already closed for the day and not taking calls. That is NO WAY to run a business. Took me days to finally get intouch with someone and that was after posting negativly about the problem here.

Level 1

in reply to kidchuckles

When you finally got through what did they say?

Level 1

in reply to djlinz

I can't believe this. I had no problems so far, i could play all days.

I am now #150 on the ps3 leaderboards and suddenly this problem came around the corner

I had to restart my PS3 because of lagg. Then suddenly the Trecharch logo comes twice, folowed by a black screen and in the right top 23.0.-1.

Anyone got a fix?

Level 1

in reply to Rolandos582

http://
-eusu7AqkmCxx6mChQ&index=3 No guaruntees but it is definately worth trying as a last resort.

Level 1

in reply to greedyincentive

Can't find that link

Level 1

in reply to Rolandos582

Here is the link. Click on the red annotation that comes up about the 5 tips to improve your gaming experience to jump to that part of the video.

Level 5

Studios