PS3: Waiting for teams to balance.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3: Waiting for teams to balance.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Here's some feedback..  That shit didn't work either...  Thank for the awesome idea, tommarrow I am taking this shit back....

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Still having this problem. Play for 5mins wait for 10. Some people won't leave lobby.

Level 1

in reply to Carbok

I actually was starting to think they somehow fixed it.  I've been playing off and on since noon today.  Around noon it was horrible...  Couldn't get a game to start to save my life.  But for the last few hours every lobby I have been in has gone right to an actual game. 

Either way, they must be getting closer to a full resolution.

Level 2

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I am positive the problem is with certain players. I am also sure that I am one of these players. Ever since I've had the game I have not started a match from the beginning, I've only been able to play when I've joined late. My theory is that if one of these "infected players" is in the lobby, the game will not begin and the need more players to balance teams message will appear after the countdown has reached 0. Today I was in a party with my friends that only live a few kilometers away and the were not getting the same problem that I was having.Once we joined a lobby the game would not start. I was so sure that I as the problem, so I backed out of the lobby and joined their game. Of course once I left the lobby the match started immediately! With my luck I ended up on the enemy team, but that's besides the point. Hopefully someone finds this useful.

PS3 (of course)

Vancouver, B.C.

IP: Shaw

Level 1

in reply to pingpongkiller

This is the problem in a sense, the reality though, is an infected IP address. Not sure how to fix it,  but I'm sure that Treyarch is working on it.

Level 1

in reply to HindInbound

All good.

Level 8

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

So here's what I've concluded..

I've been on literally all day..

Party of 6..don't even try it, you won't get into a game. You'll sit in the lobby forever. Regardless of the number of times you back in and out.

Party of 5, somewhat doable, if you're lucky enough..and nobody votes on a map.

Anything less than 5..if you get lucky..

I've noticed, when we've told the entire lobby NOT to vote for a map, the match will start..the moment some person votes..bam, stuck on that sign.

This is VERY irking. Trying to run full parties, to get clan ready for clan ops..and we can't even play together.

Level 6

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Hey foxxy while your at it tell Vahn that the render clip button is missing from a lot of peoples games om n PS3 and if its there, it won't upload, and my games are being lost, I can only view the first 4-6 minutes of a game before the rest mysteriously disappears. ( is not shown at all).

Level 3

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

don't know what causes the problem but the fix for this is just.

the game must undergo a 'host migration' and you will pass the 'balancing teams' bullshit, meaning whoever the host is either has to leave the lobby or change his NAT type to 'moderate'.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Still not working. I barely get into a lobby maybe once out of every 5 tries, then when I do it says waiting to balance teams for like two minutes, and then switches hosts but drops everyone from the room. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY A SINGLE ONLINE GAME! This is absolutely ridiculous. Not only are they releasing a horrid product, now they are messing with the reliability of people's systems with all the hard reboots. Can we say "class action lawsuit"? Having to refund everyones money plus damages for wear and tear on consoles might help them to actually finish development before releasing the next game.

Level 1

Studios