in reply to Foxhound-Pro

this is a workaround solution to the problem:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413538386#413538386

Level 3

Re: PS3: Waiting for teams to balance.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

BLES: 01717

Region: UK (London)

the error message i was experiencing yesterday has been resolved this morning and i am able to find a game. Howeverm seemingly whatever lobby i go into on TDM it cannot balance the teams (flickers between 'balancing teams' and 'the match is about to begin') and the map has already been voted for. Hopefully this can get resolved quickly.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Its been happening a lot in Team Deathmatch I've been in the same room for almost 45min literaly and we cant vote nothing its just keeps saying trying to balance team people keeps leaving and joining but in other games it starts i get out the lobby then go to nuketown 2025 it starts right run in the middle of the game but then i quit go to team deathmatch nothing so i don't know whats wrong with it

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Dont vote on a map are you kidding me might as well say dont play the game would also be a solution to the problem.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I will try this once I stop getting the session error.  I can't even get to match making.

Level 1

in reply to Mish12

My theory is this has to do with the amount of people in the room with only a fair internet connection. I entered a public match i had the option to press Square to Change some party features i limited the amount of people to ten only ten people could get in and it worked. However it didnt work the next time

Level 13

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

This is BS, they state that, some users are experiencing problems, like its a minor glitch for a few people. Chatting with people in the lobby's, knowone has had a game in the last 15 hours. Gamers are generally fickle and will only be entertained for a short period - remove them from this short time and you lose your community. At lest keep us updated ****s!

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Ive had success in connecting to games in Hardcore but when Im in Core it just sits and flashes from "starting in x seconds" to "need more players to balance".  Also, the previously mentioned temporary fix, if you can convince others in the lobby, worked. http://community.callofduty.com/message/413538386#413538386

Level 1

in reply to estarr72

would you mind sharing that on my thread, i've gotten some haters who are not convinced

Level 3

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

same crap here, this matchmaking lobby for blackops 2 sucks majorly...wtf.....!!!!!!!

Level 1

Studios