PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 1: See OP

in reply to odamienski

Yes same here cant get on at all.

United Kingdom

Multiplayer all except league matches even Zombies

Slim PS3 160GB

Sky Fibre optic Broadband 40meg

All other games work fine online.

Does Activison / Treyarch have a eta for the next update?

Level 1

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 1: See OP

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Played for around 17 hours and then suddenly kicked from game and can't join any MP games.That was 9 hours ago.

1. Multiplayer

2. PS3

3. New Zealand

This is happening with alllll my friends.  Sometimes they can find a random game and then after the game it will kick them. Are there any more updates?

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Multiplayer

2. PS3

3 UK

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Multiplayer

2. Pennsylvania, Engrish

3. PSN: Darkvampirewolfy

I believe this is not a problem on our end, me and my friends can't go into a public match for this game. We really want to play this online.

My connection is stable, my NAT type is OPEN, I've reseted my router and I can assure you my connection is good.

Level 18

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Both

2. Netherlands/Europe

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

MP
PS3
Phx,Az

Level 4

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Multiplayer

2. USA, Missouri

Same thing everyone else seems to be experiencing..error when searching for match.. making it difficult to outlevel friends Smiley Wink

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

MP

US/English

Illinois

Error: "An error occured while trying to find a session, plese try again." It's been doing this ever since i got past rank 33. The only way i can join a game is if i join a friend who is already in a match.

***2 minutes after posting this i join a friend, and now it froze and we're all about to get kicked.

Message was edited by: 7771D7V1GH7

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Multiplayer

2. Sweden/Swedish

Level 1

in reply to frippe

france idem serveur non fonctionnel

Level 1

Studios