Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock information. [Looking for reproducible steps.]

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

update 1.03 is out

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

The past four times the same exact thing has happened. I enter match, as the map and game is loading, it totally freezes. This has been doing it on and off since the 14th. I'm about to give up on this game and just trade it in. Its sickening to take 20 minutes to play a 5 minute match. Shouldnt they have figured all this out a while ago before they send it out to the public, just for them people to wait months for it to be fixed?

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Sprint Button does not work while playing online. L2/R2 will activate but not release, while. Tried amongst different controllers.Will work with on disc content though. Extemely Frustrating.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

case 1: load game, it is also set to auto start MP enter match makinng (with party and also without) join a lobby scroll over to mute everyone but party while on player cards I freeze

case 2: If i scroll through the menus too fast I tend to freeze for about 10 seconds, about 1/10 "pseudo-freezes" I get a hard freeze that forces me to shut off power.

Anaheim ca USA

60g ps3 fat

Level 2

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Downloaded 1.02

Boot into multiplayer

First match host migration/lost connection to host

While waiting in lobby, it fills up quick

Freeze

Hard reset required

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Scenario: Im prompted with a patch and continue on to load MP ( MP load by default) Party up with friends or solo, I attempt to play a game. While wating for teams to balance I scroll through emblems and then it freezes. This is the issue Ive been able to recount the most.

East Coast

Slim 320

current version 1.02

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

This is the story for the first freeze.

Specs: PS3 Slim 250GB Ireland PAL Version Black Ops 2 hardened Editon.

Went on to split screen. Did out settings and started match at about 60 kills it froze, and had to hard reset the system. When Rebooted I had to restore the file system as it got corrupted. When I re launched the game, I went into multiplayer. I hit Local, It froze for 10 seconds, and unfroze. each time I selected something it froze for about 7-10 seconds. After that I went on scorestreaks the first time, And It froze then it went black and the Black Ops 2 Loadign sign came up and went away, Black then loading sign and so on. It then tried to quit game but it froze.

I tried doing others things like bot settings, and starting trhe game with out settings but it ended up with a wierd loading sign on and off untill it froze. Does anyone know what is happening?

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Version 1.03:

Install successful, but console now freezes when attempting to load the game (before 1.03 would freeze after each match).  Tried switching to a "clean" profile on my console, still locked up before even reaching the movie.

4th Gen fat

BLUS31011

Eastern US

Patches 1.02, 1.03, and Nuketown 2025 map installed.

EDIT: Tried loading under my "clean" (never played BO2 on it) profile but while logged out of PSN.  Game loaded flawlessly through the main menu, attempted to swtich to Multiplayer menu and it then froze while trying to connect to the servers ("22.0.-1" displayed in upper right corner).  So I guess if I had any interest in campaign mode I could play that so long as I don't accidentally sign into the network.

Level 26

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. I am prompt with a new patch 1.03

2. Game loads up,

3. I select Resume Campaign

4. Game loads I play

5. End scene of mission.(Celerium)

6. Freezes upon loading new video scene

Current Verison 1.03

Did system corruption check

Central Canada

PS3 Fat 80gb

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

just tryed campaign again  froze up .  cant  do zombies or mp and now i cant even complete the campaign 

Level 7

Studios