PS3 Nuketown Zombies Release Thread

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3 Nuketown Zombies Release Thread

in reply to ScotiansFinest

This is from @Treyarch

Getting word from Sony that there are still issues with downloading Nuketown Zombies...we'll let you know when we know more. 12:39pm

Level 1
Highlighted

Level 20

Getting word from Sony that there are still issues with downloading Nuketown Zombies...we'll let you know when we know more.

Level 59

Getting word from Sony that there are still issues with downloading Nuketown Zombies...we'll let you know when we know more.

Level 59

Some season pass holders? Try ALL season pass holders I've been waiting and look still no nuketown. They took 2 days for maintenance and nothing to show for it.

Level 1

Every time I check the store on multiplayer it says ''There are no items in the store at this time'' for both MAP PACK and THEMES. I had to buy my season pass off of the Playstation Store, does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

Level 1

Level 59

Level 59

Every time I check the store on multiplayer it says ''There are no items in the store at this time'' for both MAP PACK and THEMES. I had to buy my season pass off of the Playstation Store, does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

Level 1

Ok so I live in Kansas City, and I am a season pass holder. I logged into the ps store and looked under downloads and nuketown zombies was there. I downloaded and installed and go into game and it's not there. So I reinstalled it same thing not there. So I update my ps3 install it again still not there in game. Then I try to go to ps store again and it says under maintenanace again after i updated system? wtf any ideas.

Level 2

Studios