PS3 Nuketown Zombies Release Thread

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

PS3 Nuketown Zombies Release Thread

I am making this thread so we don't have a million threads with people asking where the damn map is. Hopefully people will use this and save everybody alot of confusion. If you have any information then post it here in this thread.

Level 1
57 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: PS3 Nuketown Zombies Release Thread

in reply to ScotiansFinest

http://www.legalcheek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Horse-and-stable-door.jpg

Jus Sayin

Good idea all the same

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

Thanks,

I just want to save head achs lol. Hopefully it is realesed right now as it is 12pm where I am

Level 1

I think we should contact the Better Business Bureau.  We were told a specific date and gave this company money based off of misleading information.  You can't take someone's money promising them something and then fail to deliver.

Level 1

in reply to USMC-Boston_Bra

We should be entitled to something as the release date was a bold lie for 50% of the world. Its like walmart not opening on time or staying closed when they should be open. They would be fined as it is the law.

Level 1

I feel as any season pass holder should be getting maps same day across all consoles n non holders can be get maps later

Level 1

in reply to ckoadiyn

Well you're too late... I got the NTZ map the day the game was released. So what makes a SP holder sooo special?

Level 59

Agree that there should be some accountability.  I mean can you in any aspect of your life make promises and not fulfill them without consequence??

Level 1

But report who to the BBB? Is it Playstation, treyarch, ??? I'm so angry about this but their isnt much we can't do anything. When the next CoD game is released we'll all still be there to buy it ASAP. So they don't care, they're getting our money either way.

Level 1

But report who to the BBB? Is it Playstation, treyarch, ??? I'm so angry about this but their isnt much we can't do anything. When the next CoD game is released we'll all still be there to buy it ASAP. So they don't care, they're getting our money either way.

Level 1

Studios