PS3 Freezing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

PS3 Freezing

I'm sure there's been many topics about this before but is there any kind of temp fix to reduce the possibilities of freezing? 75% of the time when I have to enter any kind of loading screen I freeze. 'Reconnecting to party' 'Game loading screens/map loading screens' 'Zombies main screen'. My PS3 even froze up when deleting someone from my friends list. Is my PS3 going to permanently freeze every now and then due to Black Ops 2? Or is it just when the game is active..Haven't really played any other game than MW3 and that was for like 10 minutes.

Level 7
5 REPLIES

Re: PS3 Freezing

in reply to SGR-HoMiCiDe1

Tried posting on this forum and my laptop froze for a while...lol

Level 3

in reply to absome

I know that sounds bad.  But does this count as a freeze?  When I click on local in Black Ops II it will sometimes go to the menu then back out and then the screen will go black and then have to Black Ops II loading symbol then go back to black the go back to the Black Ops II screen over and over again!  The only way to stop it is to shut the system off and turn it back on.

Level 4

http://
-eusu7AqkmCxx6mChQ&index=2 Use this as a guide.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to greedyincentive

I think you typed your thing in wrong cause it won't load the video it says this video does not excist.  It would be easier if you just told me the name and who it is it made by.

Level 4

Going on two months and it's a every day thing for me and others during loading/party/ingame/looking for a game and thats just the 5/10 secouds ones now whats really BS is I still hard freeze and others on my list do too, during/finishing a game someone is showing still playing in match try and invite back to party and then they go offline

Treyarch ...... PATCH THIS!

Level 4

Studios