PROBATION for leaving game.i play hardcore. and i got kicked out of game for accidental team kill. and now im in probation waiting. will this be fixed?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

PROBATION for leaving game.i play hardcore. and i got kicked out of game for accidental team kill. and now im in probation waiting. will this be fixed?

this is bs

Level 2
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: PROBATION for leaving game.i play hardcore. and i got kicked out of game for accidental team kill. and now im in probation waiting. will this be fixed?

in reply to marv808

That is exactly how it is programmed to work.  You don't have to like it but it doesn't seem to be broken.

Level 69

Re: PROBATION for leaving game.i play hardcore. and i got kicked out of game for accidental team kill. and now im in probation waiting. will this be fixed?

in reply to marv808

Nothing to be fixed, unfortunately its what it is.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to marv808

So are you saying that this was the very first instance that you team killed and got kicked within, lets say, 24 hours?

Level 12

in reply to marv808

Hard to believe that probation is imposed for a single infringement.

Perhaps you had also accumulated some 'naughty points' for other stuff, e.g. quitting games?

Level 4

in reply to marv808

Easiest solution take the game.  Place it in case, close case, put back on shelf.  Never play game again such as I did.  I got put on probation for my ps3 freezing every day 5x a day.  So I haven't touched the game since December.  Don't have any intentions to do so until they fix the big bugs with the game. 

Level 7

in reply to marv808

Nothing to be fixed besides you not complaining on a matter that is your fault.

Level 9

in reply to marv808

And which is it you leaving or getting kicked? or is it both you do which I'm pretty much going with but I'm mostly going with you just leaving(quitting)

marv808 wrote:

PROBATION for leaving game.i play hardcore. and i got kicked out of game for accidental team kill. a...

this is bs

NO you are BS

Level 9

Studios