PROBATION Punishes me for playing a game I paid for??? WTF

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PROBATION Punishes me for playing a game I paid for??? WTF

in reply to Dangeto

the only time i ever killed a teammate 3x in one game is when i did it on purpose because he killed me twice for no good reason. if u have any sort of skill than killing 3 mates in one game would be a rare thing for you. if killing your own team 3x in one game is a problem for you, why even play hardcore? hardcore is intended for the very skilled part of the community, it really isnt a mode suitable for noobs. it kills me when i see 2 for 20 split screen noobs playing hardcore

Level 15

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

It doesn't happen so often but I have been kicked from a number of games just because I launched a noob tube at the wrong time or because I called in a KS and my team spawned under it (yes that's how horrific the spawns can be in hardcore).

I understand it would be a little hard to get put into probation  by this method. However I can see it happening and being a major part of getting put into probation.

Overall probation is a dumb idea and doesn't work very well in this game at all.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

u cant just wildly shoot explosives. just like real life. u have to be mindful of your comrades. i have no problems using nades or rockets in hardcore because i know when to use them. explosives arent all day spam weapons, they are situational weapons to use when the time is right. probation works wonders for hardcore trolls and people cowardly quitting games to save their stats.

Level 15

in reply to Dangeto

i only play hardcore, and have not had the 5 minute probation thing yet, though i have been kicked for team kills. i'd say that every evening when i play there is at least one game with idiots who intentionally run in front of sentry guns,

shoot my equipment to get me kicked

destroy my sentry guns etc

kill me to steal my care package (i always tac insert before i call it in so this is a case when i team kill them right back and get my own care package)

bottom line is - even if you never actually shoot someone on your own team - there are enough idiots playing this game nowadays to get you kicked

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

Yes this also happens, I have never gotten probation from it either but it wouldn't surprise me if I did.

@CallOfDutyFan88

I didn't say I randomly spammed noobs, I said I launched it at the wrong time. Meaning. I used a noob to kill an enemy and my teammate was close by or an enemy was near a door way, I launched the noob and it killed my teammate.

I don't randomly launch explosives. If I did that I'd get kicked nearly every game. I get kicked rarely.

Probation doesn't work wonders. Who gives a flying monkey if someone leaves a game? I don't. If they disconnect internet then I do care. However if they just quit out of rage and host migration activates then I don't have a problem.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

when the host rages and disconnects the wrong way everybody gets kicked and takes a loss because somebody wants to be a coward and try to protect their stats at the expense of everybody else. that i do care about... it seems to happen to me almost everytime i whoop behinds and that isnt right. if they rage quit the right way by selecting ''leave game'' and gave the host a chance to migrate than it wouldnt be a problem.

Level 15

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

The problem is the stats. Take out the stats and alot less people would leave and get mad. Now in zombies since they added stats people back out so much it's crazy. Just so they protect their stats. Lose the stats and that brings back the fun gameplay.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to Dangeto

i don't quit much, but i had a probabtion warning when i logged on today. LOL. really? it's not my fault this game sucks. they are lucky i'm even putting forth the effort to keep the community going.. now they threaten to suspend me for not liking my connection in certain matches? nigga, paleaze.

Level 14

in reply to Dangeto

Stop shooting teammates

And no, Blizzard doesn't "have it together"

Starcraft 2 is the only remotely balanced relevant game they have out right now

Level 8

in reply to PerkyNipzz

@PerkyNipzz

Blizzard's bank account says differently. I would venture to say that every dollar of their "proof is in the pudding" monthly income very accurately reflects how much they "have it together"

Level 1

Studios