PROBATION Punishes me for playing a game I paid for??? WTF

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PROBATION Punishes me for playing a game I paid for??? WTF

in reply to Dangeto

i've had it happen once or twice too. its usually comming from team mates who sit in front of it on purpose just to get people kicked... New way of trolling... nice...

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Dangeto

What's even worse than any reason that you/we are put on probation... The fact that I have seen no ToS agreement stating I AGREED to not leave any matches. That I will let them enslave me.. (host) matches for them so they don't have to spend money on dedis. Probation/timeout is the result you get for breaking the law/rules. Someone please point me in the direction of the ToS that states in any way that I have violated such decree.

Level 59

in reply to Dangeto

stop playing hardcore noob, u obviously cant go a game without killing ur mates less than 3 times. keep in mind guys, u dnt get kicked on the 1st or second team kill, u get kicked on the 3rd so this guy is either very bad at the game or a serial troll.

Level 15

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

CallOfDutyFan88 wrote:

stop playing hardcore noob, u obviously cant go a game without killing ur mates less than 3 times. keep in mind guys, u dnt get kicked on the 1st or second team kill, u get kicked on the 3rd so this guy is either very bad at the game or a serial troll.

As someone who plays hardcore full time. I can tell you this type of stuff happens all the time. You'll be walking along and suddenly a teammate goes in front of you just as you reach an enemy and you fire your gun first killing your teammate and the enemy.

OR

You are say firing an LMG and a teammate walks in front of your fire.

Then you have the killstreaks which can often have a teammate getting in the way of your fire. I don't know why they don't just enable what MW2/3 and have all friendly fire reversed back onto yourself.

Killing three teammates in a game isn't a hard thing to do especially if you rock killstreaks that have an explosive nature. I for one, have positioned a airstrike (can't remember the name) on the stern of Hijacked and by the time the airstrike has hit, my teammates have ran to that location and it killed two of them.

Like I said it isn't hard especially if you have an arogant team who love to run in front of you.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

I completely agree with scotland-rules!  If I make a mistake because I'm not careful, or someone steps in front of me while i'm shooting, or i'm a "noob" like CallOfDutyFan88 says then I should be the one to suffer, not my team!  Punish me for my mistakes, not everyone else!

Level 1

I wonder if they know how many times he has been kicked for team killing. Is there a stat for that?

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

i dont think there is

Level 8

Sounds like CallOfDutyFan88 is just another one of those elitist "people" that thinks he's better than the rest of us. Sorry i'm intruding on your turf Beast.

Level 1

in reply to Dangeto

what i said has truth to it, if u can hardly go a game without killing 3 of your own teamates than u really shouldnt be playing hardcore. its not a game for careless trigger happy people, its more of a mode for people who make every shot count. if u wanna shoot thru ur own teammates go play core, its not right for 3 guys on your team to lose their streaks in every game they get stuck with you because of mindless spraying. its not hard for me and lots of ppl to go a match without killing some1 on our own team but u and scottland make it sound as if its almost impossible to not kill 3 members of your own team. get real with yourself dude, dont be a contestant on iron chef if u cant boil eggs.

Level 15

Just like scotland-rules already pointed out:

Then you have the killstreaks which can often have a teammate getting in the way of your fire. I don't know why they don't just enable what MW2/3 did and have all friendly fire reversed back onto yourself.

Even you said it sucks when you get kill by friendly fire just before your kill streak. Probation will not keep you from taking friendly fire and resetting your kill streaks it only delays how often it can happen. Fixing the friendly fire so it punishes the guy/girl that did it will.

The game is broken and Treyarch should man up and fix it, just like Blizzard always does when they start getting a lot of constructive feedback on their game mechanics from the people who play it most (i.e. active forum members). Call us "Forum trolls" if you like but we are using the forums for what they were created for which is discussing the game and giving feedback to the game developers.

Level 1

Studios