POST ISSUES HERE: ONE THREAD WILL BE NOTICED, 1000 WON'T INDIVIDUALLY [servers, codes, freezes, connection, all]

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

POST ISSUES HERE: ONE THREAD WILL BE NOTICED, 1000 WON'T INDIVIDUALLY [servers, codes, freezes, connection, all]

You're problems will not get attention as their own thread alone as things are.

First Problem:

Error

An error cocurred while trying to find a session, please try again.

OK

This is new from Wednesday 14th at around 10:00 am GMT [05:00 EST], and matchmaking was fine before this.

The Treyarch/Call of Duty, Black Ops II logo flickers in the bottom right as the game appears to be loading the search program.

The message then appears. It occurs everytime.

The Black Ops 2 Status is set at DEFCON 4: online servers enabled.

League Play works.

Level 34
24 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: POST ISSUES HERE: ONE THREAD [servers, codes, freezes, connection, all]

in reply to RobbieRocket

You know robbie, if only everyone would post there complaints here in, "one Thread."

Great idea, the Forums are a mess atm

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

I was good last night then this morning couldn't find server. Just got onto server, then a hard freeze occurred while in lobby.

Level 19

in reply to RobbieRocket

Also, if people post here, their issues will get read. Once this hits 1000 posts it will get attention.

FOXHOUND, could you make this official, then people are even more likely to post here.

Level 34

in reply to RobbieRocket

Just got another hard freeze in a lobby after a game of KC. Didn't freeze at all last night ...

Level 19

in reply to RobbieRocket

I support this thread.

Issue: Finding more players to balance teams when lobby is full or even teams can be made

Scenario:  Party of 6 join a Kill confirmed lobby with other 6 players and after the time remaining count down you get the message "finding more players to balance teams"  We waited 4 minutes before trying to find another lobby but this happened for every lobby we joined.

Eventually we found a game but it dropped members from our party (1 member would not be allowed to join. It would throw them in a new lobby).  We never got to play a game with a full party of 6. 

Level 9

in reply to kourtvizion

same, basically i now play a game  leave after it in loby and join a new one, it sucks cause i am always on a loosing team and have to work my but off to try and get them to win but atleast i can play.

Level 2

Re: POST ISSUES HERE: ONE THREAD WILL BE NOTICED, 1000 WON'T INDIVIDUALLY [servers, codes, freezes, connection, all]

in reply to RobbieRocket

im just playin in the league matchs but had a laugh at ppl complainin

Level 1

Re: POST ISSUES HERE: ONE THREAD WILL BE NOTICED, 1000 WON'T INDIVIDUALLY [servers, codes, freezes, connection, all]

in reply to RobbieRocket

I have the exact same problem, takes the piss paying out £60 for nothing 2 be working. This game has been nothing but problems so far. Disappointing!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to RobbieRocket

been trying to to find a match for 3 hours now, same stupid error - -'
it's not fun looking at my friend list, and see that some of my friends are playing just fine '>_>
hope this error gets a fix very soon! not tomorrow! NOW hehe

Level 1

Studios