PLEASE REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PLEASE REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION!

in reply to Fattyuk1

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/MrMarlboro2009/307779881.jpg

Level 67

in reply to Fattyuk1

Don't run around corners? Don't move around the map because of bad gameplay mechanics? Lol good solution. I thought the best people at the game were the one's with a good head on them and good reflexes, apparently it's whoever doesn't go around corners.

edit: oh and the trite line "it's not lag comp stupid, learn what it is" isn't going to get us anywhere either. Maybe it's not lag comp, but it's something, and it made the game unplayable. So quit being snobby douches.

Level 3

in reply to Fattyuk1

you're a douchebag for coming on to troll.. i'm one beast of a player, if I have a decent team and connection, I can take on anyone.

what do you want me to do? FLY AROUND THE CORNERS? or slowly walk so I can give the guy more time to react to my presence, and easily get a slow moving target? or WAIT! i GOT IT.. how about i TELEPORT AROUND THE CORNER, and NOT GET FRUSTRATED to please your FACE!

either that, or you want me to stay back and head glitch.

Level 6

in reply to WrathOfPegasus

So i changed match finding to BEST since then i am back to normal games for me

Level 8

in reply to goatforcce

Uno mas de los grandes fallos de este juego, pero este es el que mas perjudica

Level 1
Highlighted

Gimpers there are some bell enders on here....the ones that dont have problems are the gimps on twobit connection who play perfect due to lag comp helping them out and wiping there arses and murdering us fast connection persons... Hence giving them time to post sarky pictures.  In the end there is major problems mw3 wasnt perfect but more fun than this at the mo

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

I posted the picture.

Do you consider 130mb fibre as a gimpy two bit connection???????????????

If so i would love to know what your connection speed is!

I dont have major lag issues with BO2.

Level 67

Most of you have a misconception of what lag compensation is, but removing it will seriously make this game unplayable.

What you guys experience is lag, or lag from other players making it seem like you are lagging. Stuff like this always happens at launch. Now take into account the number of people trying to play online.

I've never seen one good launch from any COD title. Especially the PS3 version.

Level 1

So funny! Every time a new COD game releases, people act like it's the first one to have a problem with lag.

COD is infamous for lag/latency. I've never seen one that wasn't horrible for it!

It has nothing to do with 'lag compensation' or whatever you people think it is. MW was the first to try a method of compensating for latency, so it's been in every game since at least then.

The horrible latency in ALL COD games is because of the way they have hosting.

As rich as Activision is from these games you would think they could afford dedicated servers for them by now. Of course even dedicated servers is not a guarantee for no latency.

Level 4

YEH END IT!!!! NO MORE LAG COMPENSATION....AND FREEZING

Level 1

Studios