PLEASE JUST FIX THE GAME UNDO 1.03

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

PLEASE JUST FIX THE GAME UNDO 1.03

i am seriously frustrated i cant kill any enemies anymore and im getting utter shit on and its not my fault please just undo patch 1.03 i just wanna play it i have nothing else to do since i have the flu but play, come on seriously i have tweeted to david vonderhaar multiple fucking times about it and no reply i also tweeted treyarch - nothing and on facebook - also nothing, live chat support doesnt work and i have emailed support also no goddamn reply JUST FIX THE GAME LAG COMPENSATION IS HORRIBLE HIT DETECTION IS BLOODY AWFUL ALL BECAUSE OF PATCH 1.03 ON PS3 AND WE CANT EVEN FUCKING PLAY THE GAME ONLINE WITHOUT UPDATING IT WHICH IS STUPID

Level 2
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: PLEASE JUST FIX THE GAME UNDO 1.03

in reply to JayNov21

Yes thank you.. Lag compensation has been made much more aggressive. I have a fast connection and i am punished now but before patch it was more balanced.

Also, I have search preference set to Best but i have probably searched 40-50 ames between today and yesterday and all i get is europeans????

I am so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, gonna smash something

Level 3

in reply to Sgt-Phasma

i have my settings to best also i just cant play it anymore its impossible

Level 2

in reply to Sgt-Phasma

LOL

Level 7

in reply to _Orvidor_

just because your a bastard who has tesco internet which has a download speed of 0.25mb and who benefits from this is incredibly unfair

Level 2

in reply to JayNov21

I would also like to add that i have opened ports towards ps3 black ops 2, my ps3 has a static ip adress and dmz is active which actually made mw3 playable but doesnt work with bo2

Level 2

Studios