PLEASE HELP Black ops 2 Free-For-All

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

PLEASE HELP Black ops 2 Free-For-All

I just got a new Ps3 last week...For some reason when i play Free-For-All it only connects me to matches with "Hispanic" and "Latino" players...Let me say i don't mind playing but they only speak Spanish and i don't i bought the game to play people all over the world and communicate not just one race..Anybody know what the problem could be any insight will be welcomed...Thanks in advance

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: PLEASE HELP Black ops 2 Free-For-All

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Change search preference to BEST.

Level 7

in reply to shanerama15

I did but whenever i put it on "Best" or "Normal" it won't connect me to any matches any other suggestions?...Please reply ASAP!!!

Level 1

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

HI CripCrazy-52,

What region are you in?  Please note, when have the search preferences set to Best, it may take a bit longer to locate a match as it's trying to locate the best quality matches available.  Here's more information on match making Activision Support

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

I know it may take longer when you set preference to "Best" but when i do it finds no matches....I'm located in Houston Texas which is coastal

Level 1

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

The same thing happens to me, but in almost every lobby! It's actually annoying now. The matchmaking takes a long time to find a match even on the low setting. I live in the Caribbean, but my account is set in LA and matchmaking has never been like this for me before. I took a vacation for three weeks, came back, and now the matchmaking isn't anywhere near as good as it was for me. If anyone can recommend anything that doesn't involve upgrading my internet (because I already have the best service available) then I would appreciate it.

Level 20

in reply to kylet345

You think my account could be set in another Region, City, or Country because it only matches me with Spanish and Latin players...How can i checc and see where it is set?

Level 1

in reply to CRIPCRAZY-52

Mess through the account settings for a while, you should find.

Level 20

in reply to kylet345

Ok i'll checc it out...Thanks for replying

Level 1

in reply to kylet345

Went through my account everything is accurate...Any more suggestions?

Level 1

Studios