PLAYSTATION 3 PATCH NOTE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PLAYSTATION 3 PATCH NOTE

in reply to ChestSplittah

I understand that there's a lot of player having issues with their ps3 and BO 2 , but I've played over 18 hrs,and have not had any problems. The game runs as smooth as a baby's butt, I'm having a tough time trying to figure out why my game has no problems and , 90% of the comments here are negative issues?

Level 1

in reply to Zero-9-5-4

There are people from all around having issues. I have people that live a state away that were playing when I couldn't.

Level 59

in reply to Zero-9-5-4

Have you ever gone into the Barracks and/or Emblem editor in your multiplayer?  (If you haven't, don't).

Level 26

in reply to Zero-9-5-4

Yeah and your one of the lucky ones that can kill all the people that have this issue so shut up and enjoy it why you still can.

Level 4

in reply to Zero-9-5-4

Some people are lucky with these things. Happens every COD new release. I was one of the lucky ones with the first Black Ops. It released to most peoplle having all kinds of problems but I played all day, every day with none at all.

Then once they released the first patch to 'fix' the game, I started having issues.

Just be thankful for the 18 hours you've had so far and pray your luck continues. Who knows what new problems will arise in the upcoming patch...whenever it finally gets to us. Don't you just love Sony's way of building hopes with announcements but refusing to settle people's nerves by giving time frames like 'soon' and 'on the way' and other such vague and useless descriptions?

Level 4

in reply to Zero-9-5-4

Thats because people like to complain more than praise. You always see people crying about this and that but rarely see someone say that its working fine and they have no issues.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ChestSplittah

ChestSplittah wrote:

I doubt it will fix all issues.

Agreed

Quite a sweeping statement OP

Level 20

in reply to DexPedition

They will fix the problems they wont just leave it like this they dont want to lose customers and players. i heard the issues will be fixed tommorow if it is happy gaming and good luck with your double xp. I dont know why you guys cant log on to black ops 2 severs cuz im on right now

Level 7

in reply to ProSnipes123021

will they fix the freezing up every time i try to be online and booting up black ops 2??

Level 2

in reply to DexPedition

This is a PC patch note. fail thread is FAIL.

Level 5

Studios