PEACEKEEPER IS JUST FOR MULTIPLAYER! PROOF!!! + DIE RISE locations info DEBUNKED!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: PEACEKEEPER IS JUST FOR MULTIPLAYER! PROOF!!! + DIE RISE locations info DEBUNKED!

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

Treyarch refers to zombies as CO-OP and Treyarch has mentioned that the DLC gun will fill your empy weapen spot of something. Zombies doesnt have weapon spots multiplayer does.

Level 11

Re: PEACEKEEPER IS JUST FOR MULTIPLAYER! PROOF!!! + DIE RISE locations info DEBUNKED!

in reply to Group115

It doesn't matter what they refer it to. Zombies is a mutiplayer mode, hell doesn't it run on the multiplayer engine aswell?

I think it might be in zombies, but then again it probably won't. I just want to see more Black Ops II weapons in zombies instead of Black Ops I weapons. So it doesn't really matter to me.

Level 17

in reply to Group115

You're an idiot if you actually believed Zombieinfo for even a second.

Level 10

in reply to Group115

zombies could be called a multiplayer game by definition as it focuses on group efforts and the ee is not achievable without at least 1 other player, thus pushing the idea of playing as a team. I hope my assesment is right as I would love to see a new weapon on die rise

Level 11

in reply to thehagg

thehagg wrote:

zombies could be called a multiplayer game by definition as it focuses on group efforts and the ee is not achievable without at least 1 other player, thus pushing the idea of playing as a team. I hope my assesment is right as I would love to see a new weapon on die rise

There will be, just like in Acension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and Moon beforehand.  Still, zombies is always referred to a co-op game mode by Treyarch.

Level 6

in reply to Kevin_Mack

Not Since they put it on the Multiplayer engine, Zombies isnt one mode anymore it IS a Multiplayer mode cause if not why am I on Xbox Live? and is it really co-op on Grief?

Plus if this new gun is in Multiplayer why cant it be in my Mystery Box?

Level 2

in reply to gogetta1537

Well they said MULTIPLAYER zombies is usually refered to as CO OP

Level 11

in reply to Kevin_Mack

Heres to hoping they consider zombies multiplayer.

Level 11

in reply to Kevin_Mack

moon rocked with the double zap gun, my favorite addition to Black ops

Level 11

in reply to Group115

I have learnt one thing... About one month before dlc 2 comes out and everyone starts posting 'leaked info', I will not believe any of u trolls out there Smiley Wink

Level 2

Studios