PDW-57 is Overpowered.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PDW-57 is Overpowered.

in reply to Tactical_Power

Yeah statistcally the MSMC is better than the PDW in everyway, except Ammo capacity.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Psfigu

The PDW is a good gun but the vector and skorp evo are better

Level 21

in reply to Psfigu

It really sucks at range, which cancels out some of its close range power.

Level 35

in reply to Psfigu

the PDW is less powerful than most other weapons in its class, though the increased movement speed on SMG in general can lead to them feeling OP. SMG are over used at the moment but that should settle as players find their gun of choice.   in other words shut up and play, your kind have ruined enough good games with you childish crys for nerf on all guns you dont like.

BTW the PDW is based on the P90 and uses the same 5.7mm ammo, military grade 5.7 is naturaly armor piercing same as the mp7's 4.7mm so the guns are actualy seriously UNDERpowered for the sake of ballance

Level 2

in reply to Psfigu

Lol I've never thought of any of the guns as overpowered so far. Stop whining and play. You're trying to find excusing as to why you're dying, but in reality you're just playing badly.

Level 1

in reply to Psfigu

I don't know if they're OP, but it's definitely coming across as the must use gun. Hell, all the SMGs are must use guns. There's no real advantage to using an AR except for select situations on just a few maps

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I have used the  PDW a good bit, its pretty good, but just switched over to the M27, with a few of the right attatchments works well in most situations

Level 67

in reply to Psfigu

You sir, are a crybaby who lost a few gun battles and decided it was the gun, rather than the opponent, that bested you. The PDW is unlocked very early...perhaps that's why you see so many out there and as for its "massive damage output", check the in-game stats... it actually has the LOWEST amount of damage among the SMGs and has the second lowest fire rate. How much MORE nerfing is needed...maybe Treyarch should just remove it's ability to fire altogether and turn it into a melee weapon, except I'm sure you and your ilk would demand a slower response time lol.

Level 8

in reply to GraphiteTek

the closest thing to an over powered weapon is the combat knife.... i have a class where lightweight and extreme conditioning are set, no grenades, no weapons.  best score on my team 3 games in a row using running around with just a knife....   back on topic, no one gun is over powered just over used.

Level 2

in reply to Psfigu

The PDW-57 is common at best, not overused or overpowered. I'm just sick of seeing SMG's with Supressors and Laser Sights.

Level 8

Studios