Overpowered weapons amd No Recoil

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Overpowered weapons amd No Recoil

Overpowered weapons Black Ops 2,

Too many weapons are overpowered and have no recoil. Example M27 Assault Rifle has no kick even when holding down the trigger. I snipe and im pretty good at it including quick scoping and i randomly get killed by that M27 all the time from far distances. Recoil adds skill to using a weapon. If your gonna keep all the weapons with the same recoil then the game is boring. Balancing is needed to make this game better. Re balance all the weapons some are just too overpowering and too precise. No submachine or Assault Rifle should be able to out quick and power a sniper rifle.

Please let me know what others think of the weapons that are too overpowering or have no Recoil

M27 No recoil

TAC 45 Way too powerful for a handgun

MP7 Too much power

M8A1 Not powerful enough

Level 11
41 REPLIES

Re: Overpowered weapons amd No Recoil

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

See heres where I start to disagree.

Okay lets look at this from an angle shall we.

Right we all know that sometimes guns don't have a high recoil or any recoil. However lets think about it. We are playing a game set in 2025. Guns will hopefully have been set up to have little recoil. It makes sense.

Secondly. In MW3 a lot of guns had recoil. However it became very clear that 2-3 guns would dominate. Set example. The MP7 and the ACR. Which guess what? Have no recoil. With having little to no recoil this means guns can't/won't dominate the battlefield. Leaving a diverse choice in what weapons people can use effectively.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

Nice answer.......

Totally agree

Level 7

MW3 had a few guns i agree with no Recoil. Black Ops 2 has too many and im talking about 75% of them. Also you shouldnt be able to get those weapons till a higher level with how the ACR and MP7 where. ACR however if you held down the trigger which most people do cause all players do is spray and pray it would bounce your weapon all over the screen and loose your target. Black Ops 2 weapons dont do that making them too easy to use and too accurate. The game is based on the future but that has nothing to do with if the guns have no recoil. Im talking about making it harder for noobs and people who cant aim learn to use a weapon with recoil preventing them from getting kills they shouldnt be getting. I have a K/D higher than 2.00 in every Call of Duty game cause i actually know how to aim and adjust to weapons. Treyarch needs to re adjust the balancing of these weapons soon its ruining the game.

Level 11

See heres where I disagree. Why save then for the higher levels? At that point all the happens is the better players just doninate everyone else more. If most of the guns have the same amount, little to no, recoil it actually balances things. That way instead of being a race to get whatever high level gun it is that everyone thinks is the best you can just find one you like and are comfortable with and use that. Like actually using a gun with sites that dont take up the entire screen or has a rate of fire your comfortable with. ectera.

Level 2

if you have a game where weapons have no recoil then at least make sure there is no auto aim option.

right now all you have to do is pull down the trigger and the game will do the aiming.

it requires no skill at all.

basicially the weapons with the highest fire rate is the best or the 1 with the biggest chamber.

or just go quick scoping with a sniper lol.

Level 27

i barely used the acr... i stuck with the ak-47  and killed almost every one i ran into that was using an acr or a sub machine gun.

Level 1

It's a friggin game, play with the weapons you have. Please quit these BS overpowered threads.

Level 17

in reply to WRECKU

thank you

Activision Ambassador

in reply to WRECKU

More power to wrecku!!  I couldn't agree more.

Everyone is all, "this is OP, that is OP, nerf this, remove that"... 

I say, learn to play the game. 

Level 31

Studios