Overpowered weapons amd No Recoil

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Overpowered weapons amd No Recoil

in reply to wridtrvlr

True.

First it was all boo hoo i cant play the game

Now its boo hoo i keep getting killed by the big shiney guns

Some people are only happy when they are moaning.....

Level 67

in reply to WRECKU

Why even enter the thread and read it?  Honestly, I've never under stood this behavior.

Level 5

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

I say let the chips fall as they may, no weapon is overpowered in this game (let them gather information on most used) and sort it out. Right now it all depends upon the player, and how they use it is that, there choice. No need to complain about that.

The developers need to solve the connectitivty issues the game is having.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Learn how to play the game instead of ruining the game with all this crying about nerf this nerf that .we all have the same guns learn how to feking use them instead of complaining on here

Level 5

Once you said you snipe and quick scope, I stopped paying attention to this thread as you lost any credibility with me.

Seems like all you want is to make it easier for you to snipe.  Stop crying like a b!tch and deal with it like everyone else.  Threads like this is why weapons and scorestreaks\killstreaks get nerfed because people like you whine about every little thing they don't like.  Deal with it. Damn kids...ugh.

Level 9

in reply to dalger22

Wow, not much for sitting on the fence are you....lol.....

Level 67

ALl i can say this multiplayer do suck to be honest! The guns... dude i never played COD since mw2 but wheres the recoil? And bullet drop? and all the realistic stuff? You must move or your dead in 4 seconds. Okay, take cover it safes you. Hell no! These "walls" are like plastic even its god damn titanium.

the Mp7 if i recall right, first submac u get is ridicilous. I tried it and man. Its like god damn sniper you can shoot ppl from other side of map and a player thats other side of map plus behind 3 wall of steel.

Its just really ridicilous overall the whole game, i see who its aimed for. Just remove the +18 tag since we all know its more like +8 age. Totally kidneygarden,

And yes, i play only zombies, it has his weak spots but its just good.

Level 3

in reply to Im2jerk4u

subs? rlly? this is first time in the history of CoD im using a light machinegun build. black ops 2 allows you to apply rapid fire, and then OVER-compensate for recoil and add accuracy with primary gunfighter.

with target finder? lol lotsa goodies this time around

Level 1

The only gun I have a complaint about is the same one everyone hated in MW3 is the MP7.  Super high damage for no reason, should not be stronger than an assault rifle.  The recoil issue though this is COD not BF where they recoil the hell out of guns and make you learn then.  COD has never had much recoil on guns especially there obsession with SMG's being super awesome.  The only people that don't complain about the MP7 are the people that spam with it.

Level 7

remember call of duty is a game that everyone can pick up and play whether you are a veteran at it of a noob. So anyone can play it and get a kill so easy and its just so satifying when you are that new player and you get a heep load of kills useing these powerful gun.

Level 1

Studios