Origins: How to get podiums in the giants?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Origins: How to get podiums in the giants?

So I've been playing origins quit a bit since it has come out. I've gone really far in rounds i literally have every item location and every puzzle memorized, up until one point that is. No matter what i do i just can't figure out how to get the ultimate staffs into there places in the giants. I don't know what I'm doing that isn't triggering it, but me and my brother have logged countless hours of game time stuck at the point where we upgrade the staffs. We have the upgraded airstrike bomb and everything but the puzzle just won't continue for us. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Origins: How to get podiums in the giants?

in reply to mattma14

Well you need to get the 4 ultimate staff complete (meaning getting the riddles AND filling souls into em in the crazy place). This triggers the podium into the giants. Ice staff = church, wind staff = jug, lightning staff = generator 2-3. I usually get the napalm done before we do this, but I don't think this matters.

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

see thats my problem. we go through and do all 4 puzzles for each staff. we have all gotten the achievement for getting the 4 ultimate staffs and filling them all with souls. but its like it just cuts out after that and we spend hours just fiddling with stuff  trying to make it work and we never seem to get past it

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to mattma14

The Easter Egg can not be achieved on EASY mode.....

Origins "Lost Little Girl" Detailed Text Walk Thru (EDITED "SPOILER ALERT!")

Step 2 – Installing The Ultimate Staffs  “Ascend from Darkness”

(If your game is set to EASY mode you will not be able to do this step and progress further... )

Level 15

in reply to tallowby

I guess this prolly answer the problem, unless they actualy play on Original. Just a reminder anyway, no Easter Eggs can be done on Eazy ever, just in case you try other maps

Level 4

in reply to mattma14

Do you happen to be on pc? Theres a lot of glitches with the EE on it.

Level 35

Studios