One issue I have with zombies if you put this in it will make everyone happy

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

One issue I have with zombies if you put this in it will make everyone happy

private match so you can play with friends and get leaderboards plus there were times we try to get in game with each other in regular xbox live and it say migrating host then we would say okay will invite you go to private match and start one up please update and make something that will allow us to play ether private or 2 or 3 players other then just search and give us 4 people if you guys feel the same please post same with ps3 players to

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: One issue I have with zombies if you put this in it will make everyone happy

in reply to raven80wolf_x2

Pretty sure its already on there called custom game, i played with a few mates on it a couple days ago

Level 2

Re: One issue I have with zombies if you put this in it will make everyone happy

Yeah custom games do count towards the leaderboards as long as you dont mess with or change any of the settings and you will be fine. I tried it with a few mates and we still got in the leaderboards with 3 people.

Hope this helps!

Level 1

in reply to SoToNiNjA

so the people whining are changing the game settings and wanting it to count on the leaderboards...lol that's funny...atleast I have a legit gripe for people who play with mostly randoms...I want to see their damn stats

Level 4

they didnt want to add leaderboards and shit to costum game so people dont gltich to get a high score and stuff like that

Level 1

in reply to dypkiller

they have a global leaderboard...people will still glitch to get to the top...showing high rounds give us an idea of who we are playing with and must be added

Level 4

in reply to jasonq132

its not about glitching or anything i just want to play with my friends in private game and plus if im starting a game it say starting 3 2 1 and player joins that is stupid. it takes forever to get in some games with people and i want it to count on leaderboards is that so much to ask for the map is hard enough as it is so playing with random isnt fun and coustom games are good for doing easter egg but we all want more so keep post my you will read this treyarch or make it so we can search for just 2 players or 3 to fix the problem thank you zombies fans keep up the support i want them to fix this

Level 1

Studios