Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Okay for those of you talking about Jimmy's tweet..

in reply to Besttt

dude I was kidding about the denizens. you weren't suppose to take that seriously.

Level 10

in reply to i_am_legend

i knowww haha just anything could really be taken note of .. what if you are right lmao.. ever heard of the saying im digging to china ..

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Besttt

Green Run isn't located near Area 51.

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

yea i made a mistake thought thats what it said in a video I saw but its located in washington video is above in this thread..

Level 4

in reply to Besttt

I can understand it could be over but I dont think it is.

This is not the first map that everyone thought that it was over it has happened before and there was a ton left.

Level 8

in reply to Besttt

Maybe the points that Jimmy is talking about are check points or green light posts around the map mayb we have to stand under them for a certain amount of time. I have seen the lights of the power poles turn off even with the power on they had no green light, but i was still able to make portals under them they did not glow but looked liked open manholes.

Level 5

in reply to Besttt

OP, it could be Tranzit continues in a future DLC (not Die Rise) - Tranzit being the game mode, Green Run being the map - so those taking Jimmy's Tweet meaning waiting for DLC could be right but will have even longer to wait. I'm not saying I agree but it's certainly plausible so it seems harsh for you to call people 'complete idiots' for thinking there's no more to Green Run when 'Green Run' isn't mentioned in the question or the response.

Also, no-one is going to give you money for every time you use the word 'troll' in your post

Level 1

in reply to Skopos

no you are wrong .. dont think they would make us wait that long.. and its not plausable at ALL to take a helicopter or teleport from green run to china and you cant take a bus across the ocean .. what dont you understand really..is it that hard to understand that die rise is across the earth orrrr... arre you an idiot too LOL...

Level 4

in reply to Besttt

The only way we are getting to China is by the usual means of getting from map to map and that is teleporting. I dont know how but we have to get the Towers power to the Lamp posts.

Level 5

in reply to Besttt

Any chance we need to fill the bank. or hold onto that many points / $ 250,000 or what ever it is then go to the bus. It has a box to put $ / points to pay for your ride. The bank keys dont work till you hit them. is there a way to make the bus take $ / points to drive you somewhere if you have enough?

Level 12

Studios