Official DLC 3 Zombies Picture!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Leaked Official DLC 3 Picture!!!

in reply to Slinkercoder8xb

Replace the last letters with i's and that's the name in German.

I still can't tell what it says though. :\ The second letter should be U regardless and...that doesn't look like a U.

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

Yeah the second letter looks is just 1 strip of line that's what I thought it can't be a u And another thing I saw in the second picture it the zombie to the left looks like it has blue eyes and were a top hat

Level 16

in reply to theatriks

looks awsome im pumped

Level 6

Re: Official DLC 3 Zombies Picture!!!

in reply to Froggmann6

Where do you guys think the locations of this map could be (that is if it is legit). I mean the zombie in the picture is wearing like a cowboy hat. This could mean another american map but it could also be the australian outback which I think could be kinda cool.

Level 12

in reply to zombiehunter92

The Horn Of Africa.

Level 7

in reply to Froggmann6

imgres.jpg

Vengence?

Level 8

in reply to AmbeRose

I posted this before Vengence came out. Right now, this is the only official picture of the third DLC. So we have to compare what's here to there.

Level 11

in reply to Froggmann6

someone leaks this and no date?

Level 4

in reply to Froggmann6

Just pointing out "Buried" was already being discussed 3 months ago.

-1RP4

Level 8

in reply to Froggmann6

Well looks like two different maps to me. The one DV posted with that pillar there reminds me of a western saloon and looks like the zombie has a pistol on his leg like cowboys carried. Then again, I doubt thats what it is, too hard to tell. The other pictures of the DLC Vengeance looks like it could be a cowboy type map, but looking at it again I think it's more to do with an Archeological type map (which is interesting since I'm majoring in Archeology ) based in egypt, look at the long column in the background where the zombies are pouring out from, maybe it's some type of pyramid in there? Also the name "Buried" sounds like it would have something to do with an Archeological type or historic place, maybe something ancient. Whatever it is, that column is very supicious looking. And let's not rule out that this could be another troll since there have been like 20+ fake ones this month already. Leaving the pic on DV's twitter the only legit one.

Just looked at it again and realized it looks like you're inside a long tunnel with the zombies, so there could be some underground parts to the map, maybe like a mining shaft like some people have already suggested.

Level 8

Studios