*OFFICIAL* Black Ops II Zombies Ideas!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: *OFFICIAL* Black Ops II Zombies Ideas!

in reply to BlackOpsIIZombi

THE MAP:It is in a dull blue evening, almost like the colour of nuketown. The zombie map is in a water park.You spawn around a huge fountain and zombies spawn from the ground, holes in wall, barricaded rooms and even from thick black water.

Quick revive is in the ticket counter. Instead of turning on the power, you have to turn on the water flow!

The other perks will enter the map on water slides only when you turn the water on. You can also jump on water rides and shoot zombies that jump on them.

THE ZOMBIES: Some zombies will look like tourists, some withe bathing suits, and the one that come out of the thick black water have gills and fins.

THE NEW GUNS: A flame thrower and a harpoon gun.

THE NEW PERKS:  --------No new perks--------

THE NEW PACK-A-PUNCH: A pack-a-punch that can upgrade perks! For example, jugernot makes you strongger but a pack-u-punched juggernot make buildable weapons that break appart strongger.

THE OBJECTIVE: Survive in "survival" , beat the oppenet in "grief" (as usual)

NAME OF THE MAP: "DRENNCHED"

Level 1

I've been thinking about this for awhile now.how about the next dlc that comes out should have...the narrator in it like at wave 23 you hear him say "I'M TIRED OF THIS YOU LITTLE HUMANS WILL DIE I'M COMING JUST WAIT GO GET MY GUN" then you hear an explosion then you hear him say"I'm here"  and you can tell him out cause he wears a hat

Level 1

i have an idea for another zombie map: Cuffed. It starts out as four cop characters. You start ot in an office with another player and on the other side of a gate theres the two other players. Im refering back to verruckt. Atleast make a map like verruckt where two people are on different sides of the map.

Level 1

i have an idea for another zombie map: Cuffed. It starts out as four cop characters. You start ot in an office with another player and on the other side of a gate theres the two other players. Im refering back to verruckt. Atleast make a map like verruckt where two people are on different sides of the map.

Level 1

to i have an idea for another zombie map: Cuffed. It starts out as four cop characters. You start ot in an office with another player and on the other side of a gate theres the two other players. Im refering back verruckt. Atleast make a map like verruckt where two people are on different sides of the map.

Level 1

I think an interesting map idea would be one in future. We know that with the teleporters etc. time doesn't really matter too much in zombies and now we have the chronologically first map (mob of the dead) i think it would be epic for the easter eggs to have the chronologically last map too. This would give chance to have more futuristic guns (obviously with similar difficulty levels to that of ones already played- because we do not need too many over powered guns!). Obviously in an zombie scene it'd be pretty difficult to incorporate the future if there is no future left for the human race. However it could bring in a story line that a group of people (maybe the characters from green run) prevented the end of the world and society didn't end. This would link to Maxis vs Richtofen as Maxis would want the playable characters to learn about how to prevent the end of the world through this future knowledge and Richtofen could want to bring zombies to this future world to wreck havoc once again, or there could even be an plot twist that someone new has gained power over the zombies (preferably giving the zombies red eyes so that it links to mob of the dead and the unknown controller of that maps zombies).

Level 1

I think a map that would be really cool would be something that really ties it all up yet still leaves the story open to continue. Something that incorporates the best of the previous maps and weapons. The characters should all be previous ones (albeit all from different maps). Such as Stuhlinger, Weasel (they are the obvious choices because A: they are the ones most likely to survive (Weasel survives should the mob of the dead easter egg be done properly, and Stuhlinger is sharing a body with Richtofen, who controls the zombies, so he's obviously not going to order them to kill him.) Then for the two extra player spaces add whoever. (?) I also want multiple wonder weapons, mob of the dead was starting to get there with 3-4 (ray gun, ray gun mk. 2, death machine, blundergat) but I want everything. Make this the coolest map that any player who likes any wonder weapon/character can play the way they want to play. Make the map somewhere that just sort of radiates power, e.g maybe the aether/agartha could come into it via a portal. As for new perks? I'm pretty happy with some of the suggestions that have so far been said on this forum.

Level 1

I would like to see some more customization options for zombies custom games.  When I first learned about custom zombies I thought it would be similar to Halo Custom Games.  I expected to see a lot more options and ways to play.  For example, having a weapons setting such as "Shotguns Only" or Snipers Only" or "Wonder Weapons Only", deciding what perks you want to play with, and being able to obtain pack-a-punch weapons in the box.  Also I wouldn't mind being able to change the physics in-game with low-gravity settings or speed settings.   

Level 5

I love the gamemode Turned, but I think that could be improved on.  What I think could make it better is making it similar to MW3's gamemode Infected. 

- The zombies in Turned are too hard to kill with anything other than a shotgun because of their health.  To fix this, give them the same amount of hit-points it takes in multiplayer to kill someone.  

- There should also be some sort of perk/powerup reward system for killstreaks like in MW3's Infected

- Make it so that a full lobby can play

Basically what I am saying is that MW3's Infected is how Turned should have been.  Infected is a lot more fun and exciting than Turned and I believe that is what Tryearch should do to improve on their gamemode. 

Level 5

IS this where you post your ideas so activison can see it?

Level 1

Studios