Nuketown was not listed as "limited time" ANYWHERE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Nuketown was not listed as "limited time" ANYWHERE

in reply to iAmEFFeX

Here's the tweet by Vonderhaar regarding Nuketown:

Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 will be back for special events. You can always play it with your friends in Custom Games.

So it is not available online until another "special event"..

Level 5

in reply to iAmEFFeX

Someone in my friend list is on nuektown 2025 i tried to join but it says that i ahve a new play list and need to wait until he leaves the game cuz then he will have the new one.

Level 7

in reply to iAmEFFeX

info@treyarch.com

Spam them with rage mails

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to iAmEFFeX

treyarch you guys are a bunch of lying pieces of shit i paid for the dam hardened edition so i was garenteed the fuckin nuketown & nuketown zombies & now your telling me i paid the extra $ for fucking nothing? fix this bullshit i work at gamestop & i can easily just not sell your bullshit to any1 who ask for it so you guys wont get shit fix this mother fuckin shit how fuckin hard is it to keep fuckin people happy with a SIMPLE MOTHER FUCKIN MAP

Level 2

in reply to N3MISiS792

Everyone should just take there game back get a refund then buy the normal game and you will already have the map downloaded, Simple

I done this with the harden edition claimed the codes then took it back saying it wont work i want a refund got my money back went to a different shop and bought the normal game half the price and i still have all the extra maps,

Gotta think outside the box guys they rip us off why not rip them off,

Also even better use a blank disc photocopy the front and take it all back for a full refund and you get to keep the disc lmao

Level 1

in reply to iAmEFFeX

I have been playing nuketown ths morning (less than an hour ago) on the nuketown playlist.

Level 3

in reply to iAmEFFeX

Completely falsely advertised. The fans who pre-ordered this game for this reason were completely scammed. Disgusting.

Level 10

in reply to iAmEFFeX

Hi,

Glad I shelled out for Nuketown - the only map in this game that is (was) remotely "fun". Thanks you've made an easy decision easier.

Goodbye Black Ops II, you wern't very pretty, and not much fun to be around. The only thing I liked got taken away. A bit like a seeing a fantatic looking woman from 200yards, only to fnd out your eyes were wonky and it was a bloke in a dress all along.

Back to the less dismal MW3 - at least that was some fun.

I'll be applying for a rebate on the hardend edition (there's a pun in there too, but I think I an the hard end in this transaction).

Aurevoir BO2 (yet another pun on BO I am sure).

Level 1

in reply to spikelops11

Goodbye none of us will miss you.

Level 2

in reply to iAmEFFeX

I hope the special events means fixing the Theater? another reason why I don't play black ops 2 atm, can't play if it doesn't work, ive lost 3 triple kills with my sniper rifle already.

what special event? i also read that they put it away because too less people were playing the regular game modes..

Level 3

Studios