Nuketown Zombies issue. READ!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Nuketown Zombies issue. READ!!!

So I buyed the Black Ops 2 pre-ordered version of the game, and I know it only comes with Nuketown 2025. But I have a friend who DOESN´T share his account with anyone else, and we´re now sharing it. He has Nuketown Zombies in it, and I´ve downloaded it and installed it.

So the thing is... why on Earth can´t I play it? It´s installed, as well as the themes and everything. But for some reason, it´s not in the menu.

Have Treyarch banned this map for Normal Black Ops 2 CD´s? Please don´t tell me this guys only think about money and are OBLIGATING us to buy either the Season Pass or the Hardened Edition to play this map, because I´d feel robbed. I´m buying the Season Pass either way, but come on! It´s installed on my system, and I´ve done it multiple times. Why doesn´t it show up?

Fix this thing, Treyarch. I hope you get this worked on.

I´m a huge fan of yours, but I´m no fool. Show you love more your community than the money.

Level 5
7 REPLIES

Re: Nuketown Zombies issue. READ!!!

in reply to Captain_Warrell

You can play it, if you're logged in under his account.  If you are logged in under your own account however, then you can't play it.  You can't play it on your account because you didn't buy it.  You should have preordered the hardened edition. 

Level 3

in reply to Biff_McBigShaft

Where I live, I don´t have the option of pre-ordering stuff.

Treyarch should think outside the box, which is USA. What about people from Latin America, for instance? I have no Gamestop here, or anything like that. All I have is some game shop that brings games and nothing else, and sometimes twice the price. It´s really unfair.

BTW are you sure about what you´re saying? I tried it in his account, but nothing happens. It´s still the same.

Level 5

Well I mean if you're logged in as him then you should be able to access everything that he has which would include the nuketown zombies.  If you're logging in as him and still can't play then I don't know what's wrong. 

Level 3

in reply to Biff_McBigShaft

I know. It´s one of those things that completely make no sense, but occur anyway.

Trust me, I´ve tried everything. The only possibility is that the Black Ops 2 standard disk can´t play it, like if they did something different that can only be readed by Hardened Disks.

I hope it´s not the case.

Level 5

I have an xbox and if you go to amazon.com and search black ops 2 with nuketown 2025 map it will pop up black ops 2 with the nuketown dlc map and its only 12 dollars more than the standard disc and its better than buying a hardened version of the game hope this helps!!!!!!!   {: :}

Level 1

I don't really thing you should feel robbed, you didn't even pay for it.

Level 6

thats weird cause i share my account with my brother and it lets him play on his own account.

Level 2

Studios