Nuketown Zombies as a later DLC

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Nuketown Zombies as a later DLC

in reply to Kingfury1

its not Treyarchs decision its Activisions, in the IGN livestream Vahn talks about NT 2025 being released later, he said he would never say never but it all comes down to business decisions which is controlled by Activision, thats what occured with the W@W maps, plus the whole community signing the petition for them to be released, it really does depend on how much money they earn, as NT 2025 is a very easy map to get, pre-order it or buy game at launch, only so many CEs were made, so you have to secure your copy, we pay extra to get that map, i dont want it to be released stright away it can wait like the W@W maps, as i want the exclusivity for a while but will want people to play with

Level 31

in reply to Kingfury1

Of course it will be released at some point, you know activision likes milking £$€ where ever they can. Remember they had the first 2 map packs at half price a couple of weeks after the second pack came out, and they dont care about pissing their customers off (us elite customers were really annoyed but they still carried on with it)

Just seen it on YouTube and tbh it's nothing that special anyway (definately not worth what they want for the hardend over the standard price).

Level 19

in reply to Kingfury1

Wait so do you think it will be apart of the dlc season pass?

Level 1

in reply to nigerwegian

Do you understan what the Season Pass is? It pays off all 4 DLC ahead of time. Last year in Black Ops, the 4th DLC released the WaW maps that the Hardened Edition contained, so, my idea is that Treyarch/Activision will want as much money as possible and will release Nuketown Zombies as the last DLC.

Level 8

in reply to Kingfury1

It might not be included with the season pass, because if they do release it, they might not make it part of the map packs. They might make it separate for like 2-3 bucks.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Kingfury1

nuketown zombies is available in dec for whoever buys a season pass

It was announced today by activision 4 hrs before launch

Level 14

in reply to Kingfury1

Yes they will. I went to a local gamestop to pre order the hardened edition (mainly for nuketown zombies), but they had reached their max reservations of the hardened edition. but the manager told me that nuketown zombies will be available for download ($10) about a month after the launch.

Level 1

in reply to Kingfury1

Only an idiot would think they won't be releasing it as DLC later on.

Activision is all about the money.

Level 14

in reply to Kingfury1

As it says in the Other threads on this subject

Nuketown will be added as dlc later

Nuketown zombies on the other hand has been confirmed on twitter by the call of duty community manager that it is EXCLUSIVE to the hardened and care package

there's the magic word lol EXCLUSIVE

But they are notorious for going back on what they say

Source

An Activision representative has shed some light on the confusing situation surrounding Black Ops 2 and Nuketown 2025 Zombies.

The publisher hinted such a mode existed yesterday. Liam Ashley, Activision's community manager, confirmed it exists but will only be available to those who buy the Care Package and Hardened Editions.

The tweet

@CallofDuty: @ravnos Nuketown Zombies is exclusive to the Hardened Edition and Care Package. We recommend pre-ordering as supplies will be limited.

Level 14

in reply to cookiedood

whats definition for exclusive? for limited time i think. so its exclusive right now. just like with mountain dew theres exclusive mountain dews but they come back here and there

Level 18

Studios