Nuketown Zombies Easter Egg?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Nuketown Zombies Easter Egg?

Hey guys! So, I was searching online to see if Nuketown zombies has an easter egg to it.

Well, apparently, everyone can activate the song except for me. Unless all these people are playing a massive joke together.

I found all three teddy bears and I don't get the sound it usually makes.

So, is there no song? Am I doing it wrong? Or my game just doesn't have the song?

Level 9
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Nuketown Zombies Easter Egg?

in reply to kellysa111

as far as i know the EE song is just Sam's lullaby which plays during the loading screen for Moon. Disappointing really

Level 12

in reply to kellysa111

There are two ways of activating the easter egg song that I've discovered. First would be teddy bears, but only when you hear that weird sound coming out of them. It's odd because sometimes it can be done by just pressing on all three bears, and other times it's more difficult. I say it's difficult because the other method of activating EE song is by taking all the heads off of the manikins. There are about 20 or so and they are scattered all over the map. Sometimes they are not in the same places which makes it even more difficult. This can be done by shooting them off or simply stabbing them.

As far as other EE I have not been able to solve. I've heard Richtofen's voice coming out of a TV, and have heard voices coming out of the bomb shelter behind one of the homes. I have a feeling the counter with the number of population that counts down as you kill zombies has something to do with an EE, but yet to find something definitive.

Level 1

in reply to ManBearPig20121

The voices behind the bomb shelter, do they sound like Dempsey and co.?

Level 3

in reply to Mattzsthesecond

The voices from the Fall out shelter do not sound like Dempsey or any of the other original characters. I made it to round 26 the other day and would go up to it and stab it every once in a while. If I can remember correctly, it wasn't always the same phrase coming from the person/persons in the shelter.

Here is a video I found of someone hearing the sounds....sorta sounded like Richtofen

Level 1

Here is another video I found in which you can clearly hear what the person inside the shelter is saying...

-sZs

Level 1

Maybe nuketown has an easter egg after all. It would be awesome if it opened up the rest of the map.

Level 14

in reply to kellysa111

I don't get the voices either...wtf

Level 9

Studios