No way back > Two questions

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: No way back > Two questions

in reply to N8thanAshley1

You'll never please everyone, and for all those people that originally moaned about ghost for example; because it wasn't a perk they wanted to use, there were as many people that were happy with it the way it was, and guess what, now they're the ones moaning.

Yes, and yet they tried to please many more and look at the results, more unhappy players! It will never end.

most kills are (for the most part, considerably more than previous COD’s) the direct result of luck, or occurrences within the game that are out of the players direct control.

Good point, I feel the same, it feels that every kill there was a luck factor instead of actual goal factor!

In an attempt to remove camping, they have created a game which caters ONLY to rushing, and nothing in between, which has as a result created even more camping because players are so scared and intimidated by the erratic game play they have no alternative but to hide!

Yes, they have created a frenetic, shooter with a no holds barred mentality, and its funny this is condusive to more defensive play. An almost vicious cycle of sorts.

thanks for your very lengthy reply, much appreciated.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

1: Yes I do believe players expected more of the same, players don't like changes, try to adapt!

2:It's a really difficult question without mentioning Connections/Latency etc:

For example if I'm on the good side (L*G) then it's easy and enjoyable.

If I'm on the bad side then it's very difficult.

The dilemma is that I do not know my true position, when we dominate a team, is it because we are good players or because the other team has an issue? ( and visa versa)

This game has big potential, personally I find the maps a little boring, the gameplay lacks flow.

If the Developer can resolve the issues it will be fine, another COD classic, if not I'll give it six months and the community will drop it like a Hot Potato.

Level 20

in reply to Izjar11

1.  Yes.  Every year people think it's just going to be a re-hash of the previous version.  Treyarch even said though that BO2 was "re-writing" the rules.  Some people just don't get it though.

2.  The game itself for me is so much easier than previous CoD because once I learnt the maps and got used to the weapons, it suits my preferred style of play.  I find it more strategic than most people do.  R&G and you die a lot, camp and you die a lot (not as much as R&G), but play a mixture of the two and you find yourself doing well.  Learning to adapt to a new style though is why a lot of people are struggling with the game.

To put all that in context, I only play domination so people playing other game modes may not agree, which is fine.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

Thanks for responding Senna, your answers are much appreciated like everyone else's.

Some people just don't get it though.

You know I can't understand if its the new players or the veterans who do not seem to understand that each game is different, yet they carry the same name.

but play a mixture of the two and you find yourself doing well.  Learning to adapt to a new style though is why a lot of people are struggling with the game.

I play very similarly to what your write, but I play TDM and without a party I find myself struggling to get a good "groove" going. I kill, and almost immediatly afterwards I am being shot, or persecuted by someone enemy! Its fun, avoiding death and all but there comes a point where I say, WTH.

If you play TDM, add me up egotrip7809 wouldn't mind putting our talents to work vs others!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios