No drops between rounds 34 and 40?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: No drops between rounds 34 and 40?

in reply to LORD_GRRR

LORD_GRRR wrote:

I've have spent countless thousands between turning Huckleberry into a diabetic and bank powerups.  But it is definitely worth it to replace your box gun ammo/tacticals.  

LOL... me too.  Even if not running low on ammo.... if I'm out of monkeys then it's worth the time it takes to get that max ammo..... besides, with a full bank there's not much more you can do with all those points

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Very true.  It always amazes me, however, at just how much I end up having to put back into the bank after getting set up the first few rounds of buried. 

In my latest games I've been starting up without using the bank at all so I don't inadvertently find myself getting dependent on it.

Level 22

in reply to LORD_GRRR

LORD_GRRR wrote:

Very true.  It always amazes me, however, at just how much I end up having to put back into the bank after getting set up the first few rounds of buried. 

In my latest games I've been starting up without using the bank at all so I don't inadvertently find myself getting dependent on it.

It's especially awesome when in a co-op games with randoms I get to buy/open and build everything while they steadfastly hump that box.......  LOL.... I guess everyone has their priorities

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Lol!  Box humpers!

I've played many a game with them.  I often end up protecting them without them even realizing it while they box hump.  Then they wander into the wilderness with their ray gun and get downed within 2 minutes. I run to revive them and after doing so, they naturally return to the "safety" of the box, and continue box humping, thinking the next gun will be the one that adequately protects them.  Then I leave the box area because I get bored.  They almost instantaneously go down and, more often then not, a rage quit follows.

I'm so glad to have good friends from this forum to play with so that I never have to experience matches with box humpers unless I deliberately want to for challenge purposes.

Level 22

in reply to Ilivefordying

i have had this happen twice only on buried though. the zombies have completely stopped making any sounds and the drops become extinct. but i have had it start as early as round 32. it is annoying to have leroy change the drops from the bank, but what else can you do?

i usually am running the an94, SVU, and the petrifier so ammo really isnt a problem for me. if i cant get the paralyzer, i run M&S. but there do need to fix this cause it is annoying not being able to hear the zombies and not recieving any drops.

Level 12

There is no rhyme or reason for it.  It's all luck. 

Level 31

I've been going deep into the rounds, and though the zombies would slow down eventually leaving me with a few walkers, I always get power ups through these rounds.  Multiple ones to be exact.  Ammo about a third of the time in these deep rounds, they normally have me wait a bit, but any other power up?  All day!  Just keep focusing on head shots, or just mowing them down, you'll come across your bountie.  If all else fails, cast some black redneck magick!

Level 8

I too didn't notice much of a change in drops between rounds 32 and 40(the highest i've gone so far). Those nukes and carpenters and X2's were pretty steady with only the Max Ammo getting some distance between (such as 1 to two waves apart). Also, i've seen some of yall talk bout making your own Max Ammos..what does that mean? just buy the ammo back and use the mystery box till you get the guns again?

Level 1

On buried you can use the big guy to change power ups. By using the banks money transfer system, you can change 1000 point increments into a random power up.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

how do you do that?

Level 1

Studios