No Mic No REVIVE...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

No Mic No REVIVE...

SO when I play Zombies in general From world At war to BO2 I Play No mic No revieve... Is this A  bad rule of thumb.. Meanin g if i dont know where u are how can i pick u up.... EVERYONE gets one.. kinda Like the Amazing Spiderman on familyguy.....

Level 3
25 REPLIES

Re: No Mic No REVIVE...

in reply to SidneyDavington

I always try to pick everyone up if I can. And, yes it has gotten me killed plenty of times, but I think working as a team is what makes the public match fun. Even if the other players aren't working together, or just aren't that good, I still always try to stay with the group and help everyone out. To me, that's more fun and challenging. It gets boring in the later rounds if im playing by myself and just training. Not to mention that people will start dropping out and you might lose the host. Id rather carry a bad team into the 20s then try to get to the high rounds solo.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Same

Level 1

Well in bigger maps like Tranzit you might have right to do so, only if you aresure he might be far away.

But in simple maps or shorter maps and you might have the idea where he might be and you act like I don't care, then expect that he might leave you to down on purpose.

Level 1

in reply to Assasin609

Well i dont do It on purpose I am top 998 on revives In the leasderboards, but I think we have All suffered through a few Underage kids and Newbies to understand the jest... I was scolded by a group Of leaderboard peers on Tranzit for not using teleports on Mid to upper twenties for not throwing myself Out there to get people... So I wanted the com. feedback

Level 3

I agree but at what point is it enough to say no? when someone has 10 plus downs or even 20... when does it look like boosting? say that Someone walks away and ur forced to Pick them up.... with the New videos System u can check ANYONES stuff to see if there boosting or how they posted that level 49 Score....

Level 3
Highlighted

the survival/grief maps are so small... if you don't revive when you can and surely know where they are at, as they can't be far then, is a bit of a dickish move, mic or not, even decent players can be playing without mic

on tranzit if you're in diff area's so it's different, then they shouldn't moan if you don't, should've bought tombstone

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

Agreed

Level 3

Personally I revive everybody one time, and after that I don't revive you agan mic, or no mic. I made an exception when I wanted the QR, but no more. I don't care if it's round one with a crawler I won't revive you if I already have... I'm not a bad teammate, but i'm not going to go out of my way to revive an idiot, and by out of my way I mean standing right next to me and you go down.

Level 8

in reply to Mdog1111

See Yeah im not So hardcore.. I mean after a 1,000 revieves whats another, but again those people who "BLOCK" passages or Pruposlly Down the helper witha blocking Move is why I created this... i blame TROLLERS, but I cant complain too Much i do the same.... thats whY i came Up with the AMAZING SPIDERMAN Rule... i was Playing zombies watching family guy when peter and the guys were iN danger and Spiderman saved them.. Peter was like thanks spidey, and his response was... EVERYONE gets One.... the Mic thing is just to promote cummunication No Mic No talikng, not good for team work

Level 3

Studios