No Fear for hackers!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

No Fear for hackers!

I would be curious to hear from anyone if they have been punished for hacking. I dont think it happens. Every day I see endless Master Prestigers with names like Justhacked or [Hack]XxPrestigeHackerZxX I dont really care if people exploit but I am little bummed that there are so many only because it takes away for those who have trully  done it. Im at 8th prestige almost 9 and only have the mtar and m27 left untill my first diamond weapons. Personlly I find it hard and part of the challenge but thats what maes it fun. But you would think that trearch would do something about it. Has anyone actually been demoted for cheating. Or had their emblem reset orany kind of deserved punishment.

Level 4
5 REPLIES

Re: No Fear for hackers!

in reply to jeffcarlb

check out the leaderboard, the person ranked 4th has played 7 matches...

if they do get banned, then they just start another account straight away and do the same again...

the cheaters are here to stay, demoting is not enough of a deterence.

Level 16

in reply to jeffcarlb

No.

Level 31

in reply to jeffcarlb

its not even patched .... thats so sad

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to jeffcarlb

3 people in my friend list/clan list have been reset i think they must be working on it.

I was 4th on my leaderboard for my friends then i just looked and i was now 3rd i thought someone deleted themselves but when i went down the list they was near the bottom on rank 19.

Level 11

in reply to jeffcarlb

From a conversation I had with a fellow gamer, he believes that the overall fix / ban will be released in the next patch.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios