New bank way to overpowered [read]

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: New bank way to overpowered [read]

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

It depends on the map. Ascension is so easy you can do it with your eyes closed. Same thing with Der Reise and Moon, where as Five and Shangri-la are like suicide runs. Just in my opinion of course.

Level 18

in reply to redx165

In my book, no they are not. Kino and Der Reise are just as easy.

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

How so? In Die Rise and Tranzit you can get all your perks/weapons/buildables by Round 1. While in Kino and Der Riese you have to wait a good 3 - 5 Rounds to get Jug but its better getting the bowie knife to get points then buy Jug. Plus Tranzit is king of the black ops 2 kiting and Die Rise has a way better Buildable. Plus the special rounds go by fast and you get a free perk.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

If it is too easy for you, don't use it bro. You can make the game as challenging as you want for yourself.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

I know I can make it more challenging but now you're going to have all the mediocre zombie players going back to Die Rise and Tranzit again. Now when they go down most likely they will just back out. How about instead of making maps more easier they can make 2 and 3 player lobbies instead of having to go onto another account. Better yet if someone backs out it should still count. Those are way more important then these features that bring back more rage quitters.

Plus the new Ray Gun doesn't even have a side effect. At least with the old one you had splash damage and it wasn't good on 40's. Now the new Ray Gun can take you to the 60's and is even easier to use. Ever since Call of the Dead ( When they offically made a zombie team ) most of the maps suck and are made way too easy for a average noob to get to the 20's.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

the new ray gun was made to be powerful, its side effect is that it isnt insta kill, no maps have a proper WW  besides the current ray gun, we have buildable cr*p but thats it, plus its a DLC weapon which were paying extra for, they cant just expect us to buy another SMR or war machine

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

Well since we're paying for another Ray Gun then I hope we can pay for two old maps to return for the last Map Pack. Since both Summit and Firing Range came back as MP maps I want Der Riese ( For Sure ) and then I want either Kino Der Toten or Verruckt ( Upgraded with new perks).

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

why would you want new perks? to make it easier? lol.

Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

Talking about Double Tap 2.0

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to JUSTa1timething

Die rise! Thank you treyarch for being soo awesome. You made a great map even better! Now just fix the lag haha

Level 2

Studios