New YouTube serious, need advice.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: New YouTube serious, need advice.

in reply to Eclipse9992

Wasn't expecting this many ignorant and self righteous posts haha. Out if the million on the leader boards you mean to tell me they are all vets and able to achieve high rounds. My goodness people worry me on these forums. Also of course the idea has been done. Near every idea has been done for a game on YouTube. It's the personality and character you bring that attracts people.

Level 1

in reply to Eclipse9992

I wasn't trying to be ignorant or an arse and yeah you are bound to repeat stuff,

And you have to think about your target audience,

If you want a million little kids just do what hurricane does and sit there blabbing about nothing showing nothing and I'm sure u will get followers,

But what's wrong with trying to show new and exciting stuff, and chatting about real theories showing good game play in the background,

I'm sure you could get even more followers and more respect from them at the same time,

Dude you do what you want to do, and what you feel comfy doing,

You can always delete them and shut the account down if it doesn't go the way you was expecting

Level 19

in reply to Eclipse9992

Personally I dont like videos that are 30 mins or longer. They almost always have 15-20 mins of stuff that coulda been cut.

Strategies can be good but make sure noone else has done them.

there are people who have thier strategy but still look and might take something from you and add it to thiers.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Eclipse9992

if you are on psn add APEX_TGT

Level 2

Studios