New Find Tranzit EE Related

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

New Find Tranzit EE Related

When I put my fan down in the tunnel, Near the sliding garage door that many believe can possibly be opened, the turbines floats in the air.  Has anyone else seen this? 

I dont know how to post pics or videos, but it was my last game.  Solo round 4.  You can check out my theater.  TeekMula is my PSN

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: New Find Tranzit EE Related

in reply to RichYungGun

Just a glitch had it happen at the portal near town earlier today.

Level 9

in reply to RichYungGun

If it was at a diagonal angle, then this happens every now and again. It is just a placement glitch.

Level 53

in reply to RichYungGun

Interesting... The only time I have seen that happen is when you attempt to set it down on a teleport hole.  perhaps there was just some debris in the way?

Level 5

in reply to RichYungGun

Yep, as bagnteaftw said, it's a glitch. It happens all the time. But the door in Tunnel does seem REALLY suspicious...

With the new patch and all maybe the ToB details may have changed.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to CommanderStalin

Ok... I had did it a couple different games today.  But I was solo.  So I thought maybe if it was multiple of them. 

I know it's more cuz I remember Jimmy said we run pass it everyday.  And you know how the different stops have the sign wit the crossbones in front?  It's a couple in that tunnel.  The next step is either in the tunnel or near that die now sign with the gas.  I also want to know the significance of the orbs in the box

Level 1

in reply to RichYungGun

The result of the floating turbine is that there is a denizen almost or on your head when you set it down.

Level 2

in reply to SUAVZOMBIE

the denzien was nowhere near me and what would that have to do with it anyway.

Level 1

Studios