New DLC ideas?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

New DLC ideas?

Post or comment on DLC ideas. Here's mine.

3rd Black Ops II map pack LIBERATION

4 new maps!

- Downfall (An updated version of the World At War multiplayer map of the same name)

- Afghanistan (An updated version of the World At War multiplayer map Seelow)

- Pentagon

- (I'm open to suggestions because I can't think of another map.)

New multiplayer mode Undead

(Same rules as Regular or Hardcore Team Deathmatch except when you die your corpse gets reanimated. Player cannot control zombie. Headshots only unless player was already killed with a headshot, in which case no zombie.)

New Perks & Wildcards

- Optical Camo (From the Black Ops II campaign)

- Double Secondary (Replace your Primary with a Secondary weapon)

New Weapon Camouflage

- Chrome

- Element 115

- Hawaiian Floral

- (Can't think of anymore)

New Zombies Map (I actually have a few ideas but there huge long shots )

- Forge (That's right, take a page from Halo and let us forge our own zombies maps)

- Stardestroyer (I know, legalities with Lucasarts but I want zombie Stormtroopers!)

- USS Obama (From the Black Ops II campaign)

Level 1
34 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: New DLC ideas?

in reply to Tehranno

You got my vote. I would love to see World at War type maps brought back. Maybe update them like they did with Firing Range updated to Studio. Downfall was an excellent map.

I got the most kills ever on Downfall, mostly because the map was big and I wouldn't get killed seconds after spawning like I do on BO2. I got over 50 kills on Downfall. I'm lucky if I get 20 on BO2. Sure there are better players then me now. But if it weren't for the lag - and prone on the sticks - I would do a lot better KDR wise.

Level 21

in reply to Tehranno

I want'em to bring back some maps from the first black ops, like Jungle, but have it to where you can now go to other parts of the map that you could'nt before. And they should put some of the weapons from the campaign to the multi player part, like Titus and the Storm PSR. And no more zombie maps imo.

Level 2

in reply to Tehranno

New Killstreak

- Grenade Turret [950 score]

-- Placeable turret that shoots 3-grenade bursts of explosives, with 2.5 second reload between bursts

-- Can be remote controlled

-- Bulkier graphic than Sentry Turret (to distinguish the two, and to match aesthetically with function)

-- Requires 2 EMP grenades to destroy (extra armoring reflected in bulkier graphic)

Shoots 3-grenade bursts for these reasons:

Typically figuring the turrets 'aim' would drag slightly behind whatever it is shooting at if it runs left or right, it would presumably get a kill in 1-2 grenades, with the ability to deal splash damage of course if shot into a group.

The reason it'd be 3-grenade bursts is for Flak Jacket. Since Flak Jacket reduces explosives to 35%, this would make the turret able to kill a Flak Jacket user assuming it can land ALL 3 shots on target.

Level 1

in reply to Tehranno

New Map

- Angola

-- Similiar to the jungle area of the mission Pyrrhic Victory, during the retreat from the comm-station,

complete with small shacks, jungle overgrowth, rocks, a stream, and waterfall, and the make-shift sniper perches. Peppered with rock formations and trees and pieces of downed vehicles for cover.

-- Central buildings similar in design and look of the comm-station and shacks.

Level 1

in reply to slitzerikai

New Secondary Weapon

- E.P.I.C. or Electromagnetic Personnel Interdiction Control

- [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_Personnel_Interdiction_Control]

-- '30 round' clip/'60 round' reserve

--- Fires a constant stream so long as fire key is held, removing 3 'rounds' every second, making it last for 10 seconds per clip

--- Deals damage just like a 'Guardian' killstreak would. Dealing slight damage, disorienting, and slowing.

--- Can destroy killstreaks if held for entire clip, or 45 'rounds' [i.e. Sentry Gun]

---- 90 'rounds' for larger killstreaks [i.e. A.G.R.]

-- Range is the same as the S12 shotgun's 'effective range'

-- Can shoot through walls with a 50% damage reduction

Level 1

in reply to Tehranno

New Primary Weapon

- M110 Sniper Rifle

- [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M110_Semi-Automatic_Sniper_System]

-- Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle with ACOG level zoom (i.e. AS-50 of MW3)

-- 10 round clip/30 reserve // 20 extended/60 extended reserve

-- Moderate recoil

-- Kills in 2-4 shots [2 headshots for headshot kill]

Still workshopping this one, so feel free to suggest something about this idea

Level 1

in reply to Tehranno

Another thought, we should be able to share our emblems with other players. For instance if a clan wants the same clan emblem but different colors the creator of the emblem should be able to share the emblem with selected players so the others don't have to try and create it, they can just modify. Helpfull I think for those who aren't savvy with emblem creator like some of my friends.

Level 1

in reply to Tehranno

I agree I was hoping they had that feature like taking gamemodes out of someones file share

Level 1

in reply to Tehranno
Level 23

Studios