NZ what makes the powerup change?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

NZ what makes the powerup change?

There's a power up outside a 3000 yellow door,  and this changes sometimes but I don't know what changes it.  Maybe it's random? Or maybe every time the 115 rocket drops it changes?  I dunno do you guys have any idea?

AKholic
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: NZ what makes the powerup change?

in reply to AKholic
Solution

every 100 kills the power up will change, if you look at population count it goes down every time a zombie is killed, which then sounds off the giant timer right in front of the mushroom cloud.

jrabbit111
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to AKholic

From what I've read the perk machine changes every time an asteriod hits the ground.  I haven't played it yet to know for myself.

phxs72

in reply to phxs72

Ahh guess ill just have to keep playing it and find out myself then

AKholic

in reply to AKholic
Solution

every 100 kills the power up will change, if you look at population count it goes down every time a zombie is killed, which then sounds off the giant timer right in front of the mushroom cloud.

jrabbit111

in reply to jrabbit111

Oh right thanks Smiley Happy 

AKholic

in reply to AKholic

jrabbit111

in reply to AKholic

Every 100 kills changers the power up, if you look at population count on nuketown sign it will decrease everytime a zombie is killed. Which then sets off the giant timer right in front of mushroom cloud.

jrabbit111

in reply to AKholic

Every 100 kills changers the power up, if you look at population count on nuketown sign it will decrease everytime a zombie is killed. Which then sets off the giant timer right in front of mushroom cloud.

jrabbit111

in reply to AKholic

jrabbit111

Studios