NO MORE UAV BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: NO MORE UAV BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME

in reply to sterguy

Most are just mad because in past COD's they had high K/D's and would get high kill streaks, but now they are lucky to get 5 kills in a row.  I hear a lot players complaining that used to have 3 to 2 k/d's are like 0.65 on BLOPS 2.  Change your game up bro, and adapt to the new style of COD.  Stealth is there, but you need to rank up to get there. 

Level 9

in reply to sterguy

the game has been out 2-3 days and your already ranting about UAV! give people chance to level up and look at the streaks, and to learn the changes that have been made, give people a chance to learn the maps,

when you first started playing are you saying that you didnt call in your uav that you earned? of course you did, and you did it more than once so how about editing your post and ranting at yourself also

Level 4

in reply to sicklysoup

use ghost

play hardcore

let people play how they wanna play and don't cry like a baby.

In response to OP! not to above poster. ;-)

Level 2

in reply to sterguy

theres bigger problems than you complaining about uav's which will always be in the game...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to sterguy

If you're sooooooooo good, then why are b!tching about the uav? Just counter the damn thing and move on. I think it's funny that noobs like you wanna cry about someone using a uav when right now, people can't even play more then three matches without being kicked, stuck in lobbies or not even being able to find a match, and let's not forget about the game freezing up. You're one of those, "don't use this don't use that" lames that think everyone should play to your likings. What a joke. STFU and GTFO

Level 19

in reply to sterguy

I love it when the other team call in UAVs. Just find the right spot and use their mini map to lure them to you. Then shoot them. Nothing like a steady stream of enemies streaming into my line of site, thinking I am in the last spot that shows on their minimap. Just move 10 feet one way or the other every couiple of seconds. Easy kills if you ask me. Which you didn't, I know.....

Level 9

in reply to hairybubba1963

The uav needs moving to a higher killstreak i use ghost and its pretty much useless

Level 5

in reply to sterguy

A: Ghost is 55

B: if he's having this much of an issue, then he:

1. Is no where near lvl 55

2. Needs to consider a launcher.

C: People whom complain about the very first SS, should just quit this game now. Save us all from nonsense rants about how they could make a game better by removing thier achillies heel.

Suck it up scrub.

Level 2

in reply to sterguy

It is beyond the time to get rid of uav all together its been a whole day and its already becoming retarded as to how many people spam the uav

A whole day is Beyond time? There is such a thing as Spam? hahaha question is do you use it?

it seems that the ONLY people that need the uav are the people that have been terrible at these games from the very beginning and the only way they can get a kill is just to spam a uav so they know the position of everyone on the map!!

haha what backwards mentality, this is a perfect example of an excuse.

It is so pathetic, why not try to learn to play better and grab higher kill streaks??

Because there are things in the game called choices, not everyone will play for the high kill streaks, and not every one will play according to your expectations!

I cant wait for respawn to drop their game and fuckin crush these retarded COD's into the ground!!

What is up with losers in COD games, I am guessing this is a phenomena in every game. Here's the formula:

Suck at a video game = blame the world deduct my playstyle divide my anger management = sore loser!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I think its the Nanny State mentality myself. People need to be more humble, otherwise, this is what happens. The UAV's did irritate me at first but after learning the maps a bit, finding out how cool shock charges are when someone tries to sneak up on you, I kinda what them to know where I am! Lol

It's a different kind of CoD with MANY more ways to play. It's not cut and paste so you will have to figure out what works best for you OP. If you like to camp, try using shock charges. I use them on every class! Best way to let you know that someone is coming up behind you. Simple as that.

Level 48

Studios