NO FEMALES IN COD? FEMALES SHOULD HAVE AN OPTION TO BE A FEMALE SOLDIER IS COD...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: NO FEMALES IN COD? FEMALES SHOULD HAVE AN OPTION TO BE A FEMALE SOLDIER IS COD...

in reply to Ghamorra
Activision Ambassador

Re: NO FEMALES IN COD? FEMALES SHOULD HAVE AN OPTION TO BE A FEMALE SOLDIER IS COD...

in reply to Ghamorra

I'd say that the Israeli Army would live up to the "respectable" label in most military analysis circles.

Also, while women are still not permitted in the "combat arms" fields within the U.S. Army, there are female combat pilots in the American armed forces, and numerous American servicewomen have found themselves in ground combat over the past couple decades (starting in Panama, to the best of my knowledge).  As a former (non-combat) soldier myself, I can tell you that I served with plenty of women who did just fine crawling through the mud with an M-16.

Level 26

in reply to FataleDame

I'm a female player and I don't mind playing a male character.

"It's just a game"

Level 3

in reply to FataleDame

Technically there should be child soldiers in the game,if it were to stay true to real world events. There are many thirld world countries that have militias with plenty of tween soldiers with AK 47 strapped to them. This game is not only military against military,i'ts military against militias also. As the OP said tho,the only time you would see the character is watching  the kill cam.

Level 7

in reply to stevonub4201

Hahahah Yea.

Child Soliders! I wonder how fast they would get sued or the protesting would start. lol

An eight year old Afghani with an AK and a bag of pita chips.

Level 1

in reply to FataleDame

I too did tihnk this yesterday in fact. Would be good, cos i'm sick of seeing [GIRL] or [LADY] In my eyes, thats attention seeking.

"ooo I'm a girl playing call of duty, talk to me boys" Pfft..

Level 3

in reply to sXedge

Haha! I'm a girl and that pisses me off when they have that as clan tags.

I'm not bothered about letting people know who I am when I play and don't correct anyone that calls me 'dude' 'bro' or 'mate' when they message me.

It shouldn't matter what you are, it's ridiculous when guys say, 'there are no girls on c.o.d' or 'girls can't play, I've been playing video games since I was 5, so around 24 years now and years ago there was none of that kind of crap about girls playing the games.

But if girls do want girls as their players, then fair enough, but I'm not bothered either way.

Level 3

in reply to HORNSxANDxHALOS

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/women-combat-defense-secretary-leon-panetta-lifts-pentagon/story?id=1...

Uh oh...now there goes the no females on the front line argument. lol

Level 6

in reply to FataleDame

There is a female Character in Tranzit lol . I am female and could careless if its female or male characters . And children soliders thats just wrong!

Level 6

in reply to FataleDame

I'm a female player but in various games i play male and female characters.
I can image anyone loves to play a different gender from time to time.

Also there is mostly a very logic reason as why there aint many shooters with female characters in it.
It has to do with the size of the character and the hit changes.
Female characters are more likely to me smaller and skinnier and there for there a harder target; so putting those characters in a game will get you alot of QQing, unless you want huge broad.
It has been a big discussion in other games even those that already have genders in them.

Also putting women in would be highly unlikely as not to many women are in the army; maybe in the future there could be changes but i don't see that coming all that soon; also giving the fact that men are the main part of an army for many different reasons.

And from my personal opinion it's not good to put women characters in a men's game like this. Even in not so manly games there is always the fight for sexes and there will always be the humiliation. People complaining it shouldn't be in there and that girls can't play. Revealing you're a woman in these types of games will get you lots of shity comments, i don't think it will be an improvement if you can't hide your real indentity anymore (there should than be freedom to choose if you actually wanna play a female ofcourse, otherwise it would be such a supressed matter "you're a woman, here play one")

Level 1

Studios