cant see a problem with his thread to be honest

Level 1

Re: NEW DAMN GAME MODES !!

in reply to Madsniper69

He's unborn.

Level 8

in reply to Sixaxis

He is 89 in a previous life, on his deathbed.

Level 7

in reply to Madsniper69

I can imagine that is how you talk to your parents.  MOTHER FOOD NOW!!!  I'm not for spanking children but brats knock yourself out, or should I say knock them out lol

Level 6

in reply to Madsniper69

They probably won't add more game modes because it will fracture the playerbase even further. Unlesss they see that not doing so will negatively effect DLC sales.

Level 59

in reply to Madsniper69

I was praying for a Face Off playlist before the game was released. But dreams don't always come true. And instead of just Zombies, I was hoping for Chaos Mode like MW3.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to Madsniper69

Sniper free ground war or team death match.     Getting sick of no skill muppet snipers....

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

I'm getting tired of quick sniping people that they aren't even aiming at me from across the map and still hit me...

Also tired or the people that throw knives or hatchets from one side of the map to other without UAV assist and getting kills

Level 1

in reply to Madsniper69

In all seriousness though, more game modes in the hardcore section would be appreciated.  With all the lag and hit detection issues people are having in core, more and more people are switching to hardcore.  The hardcore community is growing, and if Treyarch is paying attention, the playlist should reflect this.

S&D has a cult like following, and very few people play it solo.  TDM is TDM, it's not going anywhere.  KC is a fast paced game, even in hardcore.  Not sure who plays CTF, I can't stand it in this game.  A few more game modes would be a good thing.

As far as matchmaking being compromised by spreading the current players out thinner, some of the laggiest matches I've had come from core TDM, wich always has the most players in the playlist.  Sure, there are more people to match you with, but that means there are even more people with garbage connections here as well, and even though "Best" is selected, you just get lumped in with whoever hit the find match button after you did.

Level 29

Studios