NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: NERF THE SMGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to BanHaMMer2

I just had to check, so when did they changed the name to "Black Ops 2 Cry Me A F,,king River

Level 67

in reply to stonculd1

The counter to something in the game should never be using the same thing yourself, that's common sense.  We've learned that from past COD games.

To those saying we're just whining or moaning.  WTF do you expect when the developers always make us the beta testers of their games? 

Level 5

in reply to djcorpix1

The everything has a counter doesn't really apply to the firearms in the game. The only counter to angun is cover or shoot first faster.

Level 17

in reply to Prototype79

Agree! nerf nerf nerf the smg's THIS IS NOT SMG'S OF DUTY: SPRAYING OPS TWO just to clarify! Everyone are playing like a scumbag!!!

Level 1

in reply to Prototype79

I am not a fan of SMG with laser sight attachment...Insta-kills galore. Just adjust the hipfire of every SMG and increase recoil of ALL guns for better balance.

Level 3
Highlighted

kawi wrote:

I am not a fan of SMG with laser sight attachment...Insta-kills galore. Just adjust the hipfire of every SMG and increase recoil of ALL guns for better balance.

ya this hipfiring with pinpoint accuracy from all ranges is getting on my nerves!

Level 17

in reply to Prototype79

Vahn already tweeted that they are waiting a week or so to see the player data before deciding what actions to take in regards to balancing the game.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to keshavci

the problem i have is not so much the guns but total pricks camping in corners totally fucking lame

Level 9

in reply to keshavci

Well, here is my statistics:

I died around 2900 times already. The top 3 weapon that killed me are:

3rd place: MTAR 179 deaths

2nd place: PDW-57 179 deaths

1st place: MP7 538 deaths

SMGs on short distance are fine, they should be powerful on short distance. But these weapons are light, the recoil should be highest on theese weapons (and pistols). But you can shoot virtually with no recoil at big distances. And of course with silencer, which should reduce the damage.

Level 1

in reply to Prototype79

why the hell would you want something nerfed? how about they fix the fundemental flaws in the game first rather then waste BS time adjusting weapons and crap.

lag, hard freezes, system reboots, poor match making, poor servers etc are all things that need doing ASAP.

The only thing that needs nerfing is the 5 host migrations a game..

Level 3

Studios